500 days, 167 pounds, Thanks MFP!

Options
12346»

Replies

• SISMELLON
    SISMELLON Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are a huge inspiration for me and many others. Thanks for sharing your story and I know you will succeed in your goal.
  • smp0723
    smp0723 Posts: 88
    Options
    So happy for you!! Congrats on reaching each goal and rewarding yourself!!! I LOVE reading the success stories!! Keep up the great work! You look great!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    you look great mate
    congratulations on the loss
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    You should be soooooo proud. That is so wonderful! !!!
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Since i'm older. ( 60s) I can say all kinds of stuff and not be misunderstood. I'm proud of you ( I'm a retired teacher)...... Your effort and accomplishments are tremendous. This was no easy task so you must be applauded. Stay with your program because it is working. I would imagine you are feeling more confident.. You figure, if you got this far..... why not keep going.?? That will show all the doomsayers they are wrong and you , the optimist , won this round . Good for you. Stay with it. You probably feel better, can be more mobile.... and you are a handsome guy! Good for you!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    What a MAJOR accomplishment!! Way to go!
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your success so far and thanks for posting your inspiring story. I too love to read the success stories for motivation, especially in these early weeks as I start working my way back to a healthy body. Keep up the fabulous work!
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your hardwork and success . God bless
  • xmysterix
    xmysterix Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You are fan-freaking-tastic! Keep up the amazing work!
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Feel proud, feel very very proud! You are a success story. :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!