have you lost 40lbs + ?

Options

Replies

• c_ansari
    c_ansari Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just hit 41lbs this past Tuesday after six weeks on MFP.
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I lost 55-60 pounds before finding MFP.. Since then I have lost another 40 plus. This journey started the 3rd week of May, 2012. Still have another 30 or so to go -- then may reassess. You can see pics on my profile. Feel free to add me.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    50+ in 15/16 months.:drinker:
  • CrystalDawn99
    Options
    I know it's been a while since your post but, how exactly did you lose all the weight and what kind of exercising?
    You look fantastic!
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 80 lbs. started feb 12, hit my goal feb 2013. Maintained since but have lost a further 7 or so lbs since then, unintentionally.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 80 lbs. I'm about 9 months into my lifestyle change. And I'm enjoying every bit.

My profile pic shows the difference. The one on the right I took just a few days ago. The one on the left was last Thanksgiving...before I changed.
  • kristers03
    kristers03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've lost 80 so far, but it's been a pretty slow process. Almost 2 years! Back injuries and the fact that I am far from perfect is why I believe it's taken so long. I figure it wasn't quick putting the weight on, it's not going to be quick getting it off. I have probably 30 or so lbs left till goal, and I can't wait to get there!
  • tleeiiiii
    tleeiiiii Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats everyone. I've lost 40 pounds also but it has taken me 3 years, i can barley lose 15-20 pounds a year, always gain a few back at some point in the year, generally i eat pretty healthy and excersize for most of the year (bike commute (18k) in the summer and workoit videos during the winter (jillian micheals, gsp) . I have 15 more to lose, so it's even slower now.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I've lost 90 since the first of the year. I made a resolution and stuck with it. I was determined to take it off as quick as I could since I put it on that quick after losing before.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 123-130 (not sure how much I really weighed when I started). I went from 300+ to 177.5 as of now and it took me around 13 months.
  • cutts26
    cutts26 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I lost a total of 40lbs in 5 months. It was hard but since I was in a competition. I worked really hard at it.
  • ddzubow
    ddzubow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    It took me about 6 months to lose 40lbs through diet and regular exercise. My progress photos are in my current profile picture.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    ive lost 41 pounds as of today. its taken 11 weeks.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Bump...LOVE reading these posts!
  • eversosquidly
    eversosquidly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I hit 50 pounds just after I hit 4 months of tracking on MFP.
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    I've lost 50 pounds and kept it off.
    I lost it slowly, so i'd say it took around 1-2 years to lose it and then maintain being at the same weight and not gaining the weight back.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Almost 80lbs lost & it took me 7 months to do it. That was over a year ago.
  • greattimes
    greattimes Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have lost 73 lb. in 81/2 months. A tight size 20 to a comfortable size 6.
  • michelleraebaker
    michelleraebaker Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Holy Canoly you are a hunk!!!!!! Wowza!!! Awesome job turning your life around!
  • j3nnal3igh13
    Options
    311 lbs. in 41 months (had 17 lbs. of skin removed 10 weeks ago so weightloss is more like 328ish lbs. lost but am not getting on the scale again til after the first of the year.)

B4andafter.jpg

WOW!!! Way to go Sir!!! You look amazing!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!