List your favorite healthy snack

Options

Replies

• dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i know it might seem boring but carrotts and celery on a playe with a small pot of houmus xxx
  • goldilocks007
    Options
    CocoPop rice cake (16 calories, no fat, 4 carbs and 5mg Na) topped with 1 Tbsp peanut butter and 2 tsp sugar free maple syrup
    The only place I have seen these sold are in Wegman's Grocery store which is concentrated in NY, PA, VA, MD and NJ. Their website sells them directly as well. Even though it is on the sweet side I still consider it healthy. It really helps calm my sweet tooth.
  • ActionJackson
    Options
    Walmart Dietary Trail Mix. Really good for getting calories up without any sodium.
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    About anything dairy. Mainly yogurt or Cottage cheese. I like my salads with Feta cheese. yummy stuff.
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Granny Smith apple slices dipped in Jello Sugar Free Carmel pudding. Love the tart and sweet together. Two Wheat Thin Flatbreads with a little Laughing Cow Light Cheese (Garlic & Herb flavor).
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Strawberries..lots and lots of strawberries. Too bad they are going out of season. I do buy low sodium baby carrots and put a smidge of low fat ranch to dip..sometimes i cant have many veggies without some taste..except from brocolli.
  • eyoreblu
    Options
    Can't wait to try the frozen banana!
  • tulaniq
    tulaniq Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    popcorn (home made) and pickles are my low calorie lifesavers! Then for quick food with more staying power I'm a big fan of apples with peanut butter or cheese.
  • sburt1
    sburt1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My favorite is a cup of Honey Nut Cheerios they are sweet and crunchy!!!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • kristenskinner
    Options
    I LOVE this so much I have eaten it five days a week for almost a year!!!:

20 red, seedless grapes
    20 whole, natural almonds
    3 tbsp of Silhouette 0+ Peach Yogart

Mix them all together and it's tasty, healthy and fill you up =)

I also love asian pears, stoneground crackers with peanut butter, and spinach with blueberries.
  • chocbeast
    chocbeast Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Plain hot cross bun or teacake and a clemetine for me!
  • Heliconia
    Heliconia Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    bump
  • leahclausen
    leahclausen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Kashi fruit and grain bars. I like that do seasonal bars, so right now I've got pumpkin and there is a great cranberry walnut. A piece of fruit is another favorite.
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    -PB and J SALAD

A mixture of vanilla nonfat greek yogurt, peanut butter (melt a little to mix into yogurt), cinnamon, sliced banana, and red grapes. you can mix the fruit right into the yogurt mixture, or make fruit 'kabobs' and use the pb/yogurt mixture as a dip. very sweet and satisfying

-carrots and hummus
    -wasa crispbread with laughing cow cheese
    -soup - butternut squash or tomato with corn thins to dip in
    -string cheese and a piece of fruit
    -yogurt and added oats or barley for crunch
    -celery with almond butter, laughing cow cheese, or hummus
    -pretzel crisps with salsa
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I got this one from Bill Phillips's "Eating For Life" Cookbook.

Mix 1/2 cup nonfat cottage cheese with a 6 oz. container of blueberry yogurt. It may not sound like the tastiest treat, but there is something about the two together that is so good! It only works with blueberry for some reason, I tried other flavors - trust me.

Give it a try!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Air pop popcorn!!
  • yolsweet
    yolsweet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OCEAN SPRAY CRASIANS
  • st27
    st27 Posts: 101
    Options
    I have hummus and veggs, string cheese, nuts and I love sorbet.
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    About anything dairy. Mainly yogurt or Cottage cheese. I like my salads with Feta cheese. yummy stuff.

Thanks for saying cottage cheese!