Who is starting fresh Monday?

Options

Replies

• Jentorres8814
    Jentorres8814 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me ! Count me in and add me as a friend! I log everyday, even if I ate junk. The worst person to lie too is yourself :blushing:

Also have 100lbs to lose as well as being pre-op for bariatric surgery.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I've got over 100lbs to lose and am starting fresh on Monday. Who is with me?!

Why wait? Start immediately.
  • jnwalker511
    jnwalker511 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am here to give support if any body needs some, always looking for some new friends to help me along the way. I still have a lot of weight to lose so I am here for the long journey ahead!
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm starting afresh, had a cheat month really, only got a last 10lbs or so to go ;)
  • ShrinkingGinger
    ShrinkingGinger Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've got over 100lbs to lose and am starting fresh on Monday. Who is with me?!

Why wait? Start immediately.

Because I want to. My body, my rules. ;)
  • hollygparr
    hollygparr Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Not starting fresh, just continuing really. Feel free to add me
  • prettyslim333
    prettyslim333 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mee!! Need to lose 50-70 lbs! I feel like I have no control over my eating but its good to have everyone supporting each other:D I'm sure I can do it now; we all can! Stay strong everyone!!!
  • healthyJodi
    healthyJodi Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me! I have been tracking my food by hand and in here, but need to get back to the gym. That is my goal for this week, gym 3 times. So yes I am up for a start over Monday!
  • LuciferLu
    LuciferLu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm back on it from tomorrow too after a couple of months off counting. Managed to maintain (+/-2lbs) but there is still 30lbs to goal...it's going to be a long trek!
  • dfinnula
    dfinnula Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there

Well I am starting afresh today - as already Monday where I live. Sick of losing a few pounds an then easing off and letting it slowly return. Never find the exercise a problem just resisting the treats esp later at night.

Have a goal not to eat after dinner for the next two weeks - starting today.

Thanks for the motivation.
  • Gabrielleunion
    Gabrielleunion Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Woohoo.
  • garfraalba
    garfraalba Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    count me in

starting over as regained what I had lost
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    I'm starting again Monday after a break for my holiday it's probably going to take until Xmas to get back to where I was and then I'll bugger it up again lol

Anybody needing friends feel free to add me
  • sheilabby88
    Options
    I need to loose 100lbs too and I'm starting tomorrow! I've struggled with it since I was little and I'm finally ready to do this
  • sukiheart
    Options
    I've got just about 90 lbs to lose and am recommitting tomorrow (well, today, actually...close enough). Trying again!
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Totally me! I was just thinking about this!
  • Jynnyfa
    Options
    I'm with you. I'm heading to the gym downtown Monday morning. Ill be there by 6:30am. I need a workout buddy and a huge team of support.
  • JTutz
    JTutz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am IN. Restarted kettlebell training & portion-controlling this weekend. However, I really do like what Beachlover had to say. Going to try & keep in mind as I move forward.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    I guess I am. I've done pretty well the past five weeks but today was a bust. I even had a couple of Mimosas......yikes. I swam a half mile at the gym on Friday so I'm just going to get up early tomorrow and do it again. That sounds like just the right way to start a new week and a new day for me.

Looking for friends as I just started reaching out to people even though I've been logging my calories and food for over a month.
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm in, did really well over the summer, but have gained 4lbs due to inactivity from illness. Beginning to feel better again. So it's time to get back into it!
This discussion has been closed.