Ways To Lose Weight Besides Diet and Exercise

Options
Hi,

What are some other ways to lose weight besides diet and exercise?

Thanks! :smile:

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Amputation?
  • orangey989898
    Options
    I like the way you think. I probably don't need my legs :laugh:
  • jzrharv
    jzrharv Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Move to planets with a lower gravity.
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Amputation?

Baaahhaaaa!
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Jesus.
  • Amanda241174
    Amanda241174 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had a baby and lost about 10 pounds :)
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Inhale lots of helium
  • dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Weld a bunch of cheese graters to a long slide and go for a ride down on your stomach. Nice flat abs are in your future.
  • wheels6030
    wheels6030 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thinking in this way is a dangerous road to be going down because there ARE ways, but they are ridiculously unhealthy for your body. If someone tries to sell you a pill (or anything) that will make you lose weight be aware that it is almost definitely not approved by the FDA and could kill you. Chemicals that make you lose weight without exercise and diet do so by decoupling cellular respiration. I know that sounds complicated, but all it really means is that instead of processing energy in the normal way, your cells release energy through HEAT. This is dangerous and can kill you!
    Here is an article.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24123194

Please just stick with diet and exercise! We want you around and healthy!!

48856395.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    One can lose weight without exercise, but one cannot lose weight without altering one's diet. If you eat food at all, you have a diet, so there's no way to survive as a human without a diet.

If you want to lose weight with the least effort, like I am, all you have to do is keep track of the calories you eat, and stop eating when you've reached 80% of your total daily calorie expenditure. You'll have to do some math to figure out that number, but really, it doesn't get any simpler than that.

If you want to exercise too, you can, but don't think exercise is going to make as much of a difference as diet.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Thinking in this way is a dangerous road to be going down because there ARE ways, but they are ridiculously unhealthy for your body. If someone tries to sell you a pill (or anything) that will make you lose weight be aware that it is almost definitely not approved by the FDA and could kill you. Chemicals that make you lose weight without exercise and diet do so by decoupling cellular respiration. I know that sounds complicated, but all it really means is that instead of processing energy in the normal way, your cells release energy through HEAT. This is dangerous and can kill you!
    Here is an article.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-24123194

Please just stick with diet and exercise! We want you around and healthy!!

um
  • egrusy
    egrusy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    The amputation and helium ideas are the BEST!!! I went with both and found them not just amusing but also helpful :)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    One can lose weight without exercise, but one cannot lose weight without altering one's diet. If you eat food at all, you have a diet, so there's no way to survive as a human without a diet.

If you want to lose weight with the least effort, like I am, all you have to do is keep track of the calories you eat, and stop eating when you've reached 80% of your total daily calorie expenditure. You'll have to do some math to figure out that number, but really, it doesn't get any simpler than that.

If you want to exercise too, you can, but don't think exercise is going to make as much of a difference as diet.

That is still classed as a diet. Op was asking how to do it without a diet or exercise.

OP. Unless you do take note of cutting off parts of your body, or moving somewhere with less gravity.... then I' afraid you are not going to lose anything except perhaps some brain cells.
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Poop.
  • mike_ny
    mike_ny Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Donate a few organs and consider a lobotomy. A lung, a kidney, a good chunk of your liver, and those frontal lobes could really add up scale-wise.

Or, just lie. Tell everyone that you lost another 5 pounds every week even through you didn't. If all you care about is a number and not being fit, then make up whatever numbers you like. You'll still be the same size, but imagine how jealous your friends will be that you've lost so much "weight".
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options

That is still classed as a diet. Op was asking how to do it without a diet or exercise.

OP. Unless you do take note of cutting off parts of your body, or moving somewhere with less gravity.... then I' afraid you are not going to lose anything except perhaps some brain cells.

I think we all know that the OP is just trollin'. :yawn:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    labotomy?

lipo?

tummy tuck?

give birth?

just break up?

blow dry your hair?

remove wisdom teeth?

remove all teeth?

breast reduction surgery?

stomach size tampering surgeries?

cut your hair?

shave everything?

clear your sinuses?

delouse?

You didn't say how much weight, so ...yeah.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    donate blood and/or semen.
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I hear using drugs works. I personally wouldn't recommend it though. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    donate blood and/or semen.

Sorry, both of these replenish themselves and well, any loss would be quite temporary.