1 Week Wii Fit Challenge

Options
123457»

Replies

• inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I want to join this so bad but my wii fit is at my mom's house! As soon as I can get it I'll join y'all!

I'll still be here!
  • BMW6Series
    Options
    ;)
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    SO! I finished my week on Saturday, but decided to keep doing this for the month of October and see if it makes a big difference in how much I'm losing. I wasn't able to do it yesterday.. But I'm going to keep tracking it here. It holds me accountable.

Time: 31 minutes
    Calories: 129
    Activities: Deep Breathing, Perfect 10, Advanced Step x3, Hula Hoop, Advanced Ski Slalom, Big Top Juggling, Tree, Table Tilt, Advanced Snowball Fight, Chair

That's a great idea! I might do that too!
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    Day 7 done... 30 minutes of Wii Free step. Wii said my calories were 158 but I tracked 119 since that is what MFP had. :) Can't beat exercising while watching TV! I usually let my little boy watch a bit of cartoons in the mornings so I may have to make that my Wii Free Step or Wii Free Run exercise time some mornings (it is usually my getting caught up on the internet time).

Thanks so much for starting this challenge! I am going to be continuing it through the month too.

AWESOME! That's wonderful, hun! You did great and I'm so glad you decided to do this - and are continuing on with it! :D
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    I was wondering, i bought Wii Fit +. Does anyone know how to change it from Kilos to Pounds? I started it up and it wanted all this information that i was confused about because i have been weighing in Lbs for this site.

Once i get used to a few of the settings, i might be joining you!
    Thank you!

I think you have to change your country or language in the Wii's dashboard. That should change it from kilos to pounds. If that doesn't help you might google it. :)
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    I am new here - but have a wii fit I need to use more often and I love a challange! I am in if you all dont mind! Love my Wii Fit and have fun with it!

WELCOME! :D Of course we don't mind you joining in!
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too, and am excited to try something different - I've done the EA workouts, but I needed something new to work out with and this challenge is perfect!

Day 1 - Hula hoop, lunges, snowball fight, skateboarding, island cycle, boxing, and a 10 minute free run

Total workout time - 35 minutes
    Calories burned - 197

I'll try to be on tomorrow, but it's my birthday, so who knows if I'll make it!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    I don't have much time today. My first law school exam is tomorrow morning and I have to study.

Time: 13 minutes
    Calories: 67
    Activities: Free Step (10 minutes), Triangle, Rowing Squats
  • jasmines_mum
    Options
    I'm in too. I love my wii!!! I will start on Monday....
  • Sbozek123
    Options
    I'm new here too, and am excited to try something different - I've done the EA workouts, but I needed something new to work out with and this challenge is perfect!

Day 1 - Hula hoop, lunges, snowball fight, skateboarding, island cycle, boxing, and a 10 minute free run

Calories burned - 197

So didn't work out yesterday - had a massage/body treatment instead! lol. But I'm here today, and I plan on 60 minutes of workouts, 30 on Wii Fit Plus, and 30 EA Sports or Gold Gym........maybe I'll do a mix of them

Day 2 - Hula hoop, Rhythm Boxing, 10 minute free run

Total workout time - 29 minutes
    Calories burned - 185
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    Hi, can I join in? :) I just started the EA sports active 30 day challenge, did it today for 20 mins, burned 91 cals, then did 10 mins strength training and yoga on wii fit, so MFP says cals for today = 118.

I'm also sticking to 1200 cals a day max...haven't lost any this week just counting calories, so adding in the exercise to hopefully see some results!
  • Sbozek123
    Options

Calories burned - 197

So didn't work out yesterday - had a massage/body treatment instead! lol. But I'm here today, and I plan on 60 minutes of workouts, 30 on Wii Fit Plus, and 30 EA Sports or Gold Gym........maybe I'll do a mix of them

Day 2 - Hula hoop, Rhythm Boxing, 10 minute free run

Total workout time - 29 minutes
    Calories burned - 185

Yay for me! I worked out 56 minutes yesterday, and feel like I made up for missing on my bday. Started my Wii Fit before lunch today, with my two little men joining me!

Day 3 - Hula hoop, Rhythm Boxing, Lunge, Advanced Obstacle course, Island cycling, Skateboarding, Basic Run, 10 minute free run

Total Time - 30 minutes
    Calories burned - 176

Hmmmm - I think I'll do some golds gym boxing tonight - I feel like my Wii workout was lacking a bit - though the free run has me all sweaty!! I can't wait for my HRM to get here - late bday present!!
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    Hi, can I join in? :) I just started the EA sports active 30 day challenge, did it today for 20 mins, burned 91 cals, then did 10 mins strength training and yoga on wii fit, so MFP says cals for today = 118.

I'm also sticking to 1200 cals a day max...haven't lost any this week just counting calories, so adding in the exercise to hopefully see some results!

Sounds good! Welcome the challenge! :D And yeah, adding exercise really kicks the weight loss into overdrive! :)
  • PNCTink
    PNCTink Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in here too. I love WiiFit, but I never get on it in nice weather. I'll start tomorrow since we're having friends over to bowl tonight. :)
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Getting back on track after my test. But I slept in too long:

Time: 19 minutes
    Calories: 70
    Activities: Deep Breathing, Rhythm Parade, Adv. Snowball, Jackknife, Hula Hoop, Skateboard, Bridge, Adv. Kung Fu
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Time: 46
    Calories: 174
    Activities: Advanced Step x2, Rhythm Parade x2, Advanced Rhythm Kung Fu, Perfect 10, Obstacle Course, Free Step (10 minutes), Hula Hoop, Single Leg Extension, Deep Breathing, Golf
  • Sbozek123
    Options
    I missed the past 3 days but I have been working out with the new Golds Gym Dance - and loving it! I have a day off the Wii tomorrow since I'll be hitting the streets of NYC for a few hours, but come Thursday I'll be back!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    I got an HRM so I can be accurate about calories burnt!

Time:30
    Calories: 68
    Activities: Rhythm Parade, Boxing, Super Hula Hoop, Advanced Step, Big Top Juggling x2, Bird's Eye Bulls Eye, Perfect 10
  • StacySkinny
    Options

Activities: Rhythm Parade, Boxing, Super Hula Hoop, Advanced Step, Big Top Juggling x2, Bird's Eye Bulls Eye, Perfect 10

NICE! I should totally invest in a heart rate monitor! :D
  • inskydiamonds
    Options

NICE! I should totally invest in a heart rate monitor! :D

Mine was $20. I got it from some deal website :)