I am looking for friends to go through 100 lbs weight loss

Options

Replies

• kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    hey all, just saw this post and im in the 100 club myself, i need to lose about half of me... and im hoping to do a majority 55% or more by next birthday, so feel free to add me....lets DO THIS!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • pearlcadillac
    Options
    I'm in! 100 pounds is also my goal!
  • loserbaby84
    loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 lbs to lose! More like 125 ..

But goal one is 90 lbs to get to 180 lbs. I've never been that weight my entire adult life so it would be a huge feat!

All welcome to add. I could always use new friends!! :)
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am part way there (again). New friends always welcome. Anyone, not just OP.
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Although this topic is a month old, I too am trying to lose 100+, almost 200, even. Started out as 295, then three months later I'm 3 shy from making it to 250. Also, just as WalkingForWar said, new friends are always welcomed, not just for the OP either!

Stay strong all!
  • homeechez
    homeechez Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that I am not the only person on this journey!

It has been a struggle for me.

If you would like to add me, I would love the motivation and positive thoughts.

We can do this!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • cillalovesjohn
    Options
    I need help! I feel lost nd alone, it's sad nd not fun doing this by myself, I want to lose 60 pounds to be at a healthy weight. :ohwell:
  • Beckyferg90
    Beckyferg90 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me in Beckyferg90
  • PeaceVegan
    PeaceVegan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have a little over 100 lbs to lose as well. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • pikkies23
    Options
    HI All!!!

My name is sarah I love in SA and im 6ft tall and have roughly 17% to 19% body fat I really want to get to about 12 - 14%, I studied human movement sciences (bio kinetics) and would love to assist anyone that needs help! for me motivating others helps me to stay motivated! ... my goal and challenge that I want to start on the 1st of November is something called ChallengeME November...

this is a challenge for everyone! people wanting to lose 10lbs or 200lbs! we need to learn to love ourselves and accept ourselves, change the things we can and love the things we cant.

please feel free to add me or IM me if you have any questions! also you can add yourself to the group ChallengeME November
  • mamaboutch
    Options
    Hi everyone! I to need to lose 100+ lbs. I continue to find myself doing well for a few weeks and then I can't keep to my eating habits and exercising. I really need help sticking to this life change and would love any advice and help you all have to offer on what has worked for you. Most recently I lost 20 lbs and three dress sizes for my sisters wedding but afterwards it was like I lost all motivation to continue, which is a huge problem!!
  • superman_149
    Options
    You can never have too many friends on here- especially ones to help keep you motivated!
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 120lbs more :) add me if you'd like ^_^
  • sidney7305
    sidney7305 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also have oner 100 lbs to lose and I could really use some friends so please add me. Thanks
  • msthinknjuciy
    Options
    Hi I just joined. I have 55 lbs to lose and I could also use so friends so feel free to add me.
  • Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :) I have a total of 119 lbs to lose to get to my ultimate goal weight, so far I have lost 47 lbs in a little over 5 months. Still got 72 more to go! When I first started MFP, my goal was to get under 200 lbs, but once I saw how it actually works and how successful I was, I decided to go all the way! I will hit that number I always dreamed of.
  • jeff7282
    Options
    I need to lose about 120 pounds back to my freshmen yeah in high school really need that modivation im excited tho woot woot
  • JealousAngel
    Options
    This a great idea. More support, more success!!

I want to lose about 80-85lbs. I would love to have someone to talk to when I am having a hard diet day, when those awful cravings hit.

Please add me, no one should go on a journey alone. We will reach our goals together!! :flowerforyou:

27869752.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • msthinknjuciy
    Options
    I know how you feel. I do the same i always start a diet and lose a little then stop because I give up on exercising when I go grocery shopping I'm like a deer in head lights except when it comes to buying unhealthy food.