Couch to 5K: Starting Monday Oct 11 -- Join Me!

Options
123457»

Replies

• heppin1
    heppin1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So I moved my last day of week 3 to outside rather than on the treadmill. It was TOUGH!!! My legs were killing me, I was soooo slow, and could only finish 2 of the last 3 minutes of the jog. :( I'm gonna re-do week 3 again and do it outside from now on out unless its raining or too dark outside.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I've just finished my second round of week 1, and start week 2 of 5K101 tomorrow...I'm kinda excited...
  • sunlover67
    sunlover67 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I have been a walker all my adult life, but think I'm ready to step it up a bit and try the c25k. I have it printed out and taped to my treadmill and will hit it hard in the morning. Wish me luck!:bigsmile:
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Is anyone still going with couch to 5K?
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Is anyone still going with couch to 5K?

I am! :) Just finished week 3 :)
  • melodymartinez
    Options
    I got to the end of week 3 when I injured my knee bad! Happened a few days ago. I don't know what happened but I think it's because I was running in bad shoes...I tried to keep going and every step feels like a dagger in my knee. So I'm using the elliptical until my knee heals and will start again at week 3...
  • kacylaine
    kacylaine Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I started today! I did not die! :laugh:
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    week 4, day one complete. Those 5 minute runs weren't as impossible as i thought they were going to be. But the 90 second recovery sure seems to fly by! lol.

Congrats to those just starting out!