• Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Smashing read:blushing:
    Carry on!:)
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Just a bit over 6'2" here. Feel free to add me.
  • dawnsjourney
    dawnsjourney Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    you have to know I'm not the only girl checking out the big tall guys...just sayin' carry on men!

LOL Glad I'm not the only one. LOL
  • BossReyes
    BossReyes Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    6'5'' here.
    Highest was 450
    At <340 right now(no scale atm)
    Another 60pounds to go. Sitting at 26% bodyfat.
    Goal is 250lbs @ 10% bodyfat :)
    I'm still growing though haha, I grew an inch in the past year.

Down to 305 right now... I'm progressing so slow!!!!!
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Don't mind me, I'm just here checking out the hot tall guys!
  • BossReyes
    Options
    302.4!! :)
  • Wade_74
    Wade_74 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'6 and I started out at 370.. now I'm 292.. goal weight around 220. Always looking for more friends, feel free to add me.
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    In for The Big Guys. :bigsmile:
  • Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    you have to know I'm not the only girl checking out the big tall guys...just sayin' carry on men!

Right? =]
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options

Haha busted ;) helllooo!:wink:
  • ladybird_502
    ladybird_502 Posts: 58 Member
    Options

WORD! Right there with ya ;)
  • BossReyes
    Options
    I ****ing did it... I'm under 300lbs 299.8 I've not been here since I was 12 years old. About to break down because of how meaningful this is to me. Thank you for all of your support, everyone of you. YES!!!
  • Lauren344
    Lauren344 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcz4qbokXC1rbsg6jo1_500.gif
    [/quote]

Love this!
  • yornma
    yornma Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Confession..I married a tall guy, he's 6'8".. no, he didn't play football or basketball.. but I need to tell him there is a group that will motivate and help him lose weight.

I think this group would really help..

I'm a shorty compared to him at 5'9". But I do have to say I like my guys tall and fluffy. :)

Thank you to the guy who created the group and congrats to those who have made their goals. :)
  • jtbball
    jtbball Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    After reading all your heights and weights I am a little shocked that so few are around my size. I am 6'6" and weigh 280 lbs, my target weight is 270 lbs or 265 lbs depending on how much more muscle I build. I used to be 305 lbs in high school (2004-2008) and I was really thick all and over weight but not John Goodman. Then in college I dropped to 260 and then started dieting really hard with the my fitness pal app on my iPhone 4 and got down to 240. I did like being skinny but I noticed I started losing muscle and although I looked stronger I was actually becoming weaker. In my life and job being strong is very important because as you guys all know, if you are nearby and there is a heavy object that needs lifting or moving we are called on quickly. So I am currently working on lifting heavy weights to pump up my muscles. I want to trim my gut but its hard to do when I need to eat more to build muscle.
  • jtbball
    jtbball Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    DUDE GREAT JOB!!!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!! Keep up the good work and those pounds will fall off faster and faster!!! As i'm sure you have discovered, losing weight is like the law of motion, what is in motion stays in motion. What looses weight keeps losing weight. CONGRATS AGAIN MAN!!!
  • wimpywrx
    wimpywrx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Im 6ft3" and 291. All my friends are a lot smaller than me so good to know there are others like me on here doing there thing. Add me to your friends list.

Iain.
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mcz4qbokXC1rbsg6jo1_500.gif

Love this!
    [/quote]

totes
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options

Amen. Where are all you hot TALL single men in my day to day life?!

:)
  • wonkosane
    wonkosane Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    6'6".

built like a flag pole that drank all the beer.