91 days to xmas what's your goal

Options

Replies

• Deckguy2004
    Deckguy2004 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Goal to not spend a ton of money on junk for the kids that they won't use after December 27th......oh, and more reasonably, gain 5 to 10lbs of muscle while eating a little better.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,700 Member
    Options
    People are doing just good jobs of getting/staying fit! This is such a great website!

My goal is to weigh less than 200 pounds for the first time in... twenty years? That's 18 pounds between Samhain and Solstice.
  • Rosieannaxo
    Options
    Realistically, perhaps 5-10 pounds. With midterms, finals & long papers to write, I don't really see much gym time in my future but my eating will be fine. I'm a food logging freak xD
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I would love to drop a pants size by then! Working hard to help make it come true :drinker:
  • TonyN7
    TonyN7 Posts: 14
    Options
    To get to 250, I would be happy with, which is about 30 pounds, but as I have a BMI of around 40, feel this should be possible.
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    I would love to lose at least 15 pounds by Christmas. :-)
  • rachelmowen1
    rachelmowen1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to loose 11 lbs by Christmas and hopefully drop a dress size too :smile:
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I want to be 185 by Christmas. I'm currently at 198.
  • Go4it1985
    Go4it1985 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have 2kgs to lose before Xmas...but isn't it now around 54 days....?
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    I would like to get to 100 lbs lost by Christmas. I'm at 88....so I hope to blast that away. Will be great to start the new year 100 pounds lighter.
  • liseelu28
    Options
    I would love to lose 20lbs by Christmas. Just started today and am excited!
  • CharlzO
    CharlzO Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    If I can get 10 more by then, that'd be plenty for me. My main goal is just to get more in-shape with the weight I've gotten to, just trying to build up my cardio and stuff more. Hell, if I can do 30 push-ups in a row by christmas, it'll be it's own miracle lol (mainly because of my own laziness)
  • chrissylynn80
    Options
    To have my clothes get loose on me! I can't stand to weigh myself!. Loose clothes work for me, oh and to not grunt if i bend over, or get out of breath cause i went up some stairs lol. Thats a merry Christmas :)
  • gk03ub
    gk03ub Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drop 5 more pounds by Christmas. That would put me at my lowest weight of 110 lbs and I would be totally content with that :)
  • izaayxox
    Options
    150 by Christmas that's 20 pounds
  • jpvanzut
    jpvanzut Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 15 lbs. by Christmas.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Onederland...
  • suzruns2
    suzruns2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lose at least 10 or 12 pounds!
  • bbbDancer
    bbbDancer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    11 weeks from now 20 pounds down would be really excellent.... realistically, with some "extras" over Thanksgiving and Christmas, 10 would be happy :) 15 would be Grand :):):smile:
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    129 then maintain it. That's my final goal. So 4 more pounds to go.