91 days to xmas what's your goal

Options
1262728293032»

Replies

• happydreamy
    happydreamy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    If I keep working hard and on the path to my goal, I'll maintain a weight loss of 1 lb/week. So I'm hoping to be around 123 lbs by Christmastime. By the end of January, I want to be able to run a mile under 7.5 minutes.
  • burnooger
    burnooger Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lose 10 lb by Christmas <175 lb
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    My goal is to survive! But also 135 pounds. Five pounds to go!
  • Pete0725
    Pete0725 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Improve cardio. Lose 15 -20 lbs.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be 119 or under I'm 122 now , my ultimate goal is 110 or 106 by Feb 9th my 30th birthday , I was 150.5 as of Jan first when I started my journey on here ,so I feel my Christmas goal can happen. Im fun sized, under 5ft , so thats the perfect weight for me I was 106 before ever being pregnant had 2 pregnancies 19 months apart my body just held the weight on till I started on here best decision I have made in long time for myself . I hope everyone reaches their goals and has a very lovely Christmas and Thanksgiving :) lets bring in the new year with a new self :)
  • iluv2lift
    iluv2lift Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What doesn't kill you makes you awesome. I won't wish you luck cause I'm sure you all know by now, luck has nothing to do with it.

Work hard for it people and you'll see the results.

As for myself, I have no numbers in mind, I just need to be Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Make it into the 200's. Loss of another 15 lbs will get me below with a bit to spare.
  • going2losebig
    going2losebig Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My goal is 15 lbs by the first of the year. That will put me under 200!
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    To get my bmi into the healthy range, which means dropping off 17lbs
  • mommary1
    mommary1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would love to lose 30 pounds....
  • cjack00
    Options
    Would LOVE to be down 20 pounds!
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    If there's one thing I've learned: nothing seems to happen on my time schedule. So my goal is to eat healthy all the days to new years day except halloween, thanksgiving and christmas. On those days I'll eat unhealthy but moderate :) then i will finally see if three holidays make for weight gain or just giving up because its the whole "holiday season" makes for weight gain. :)
  • MrsGriffin0729
    MrsGriffin0729 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose another 30-35 pounds by Christmas!!
  • activeluv
    activeluv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well....I want to drop 19 lbs which will make me 115lbs
  • britfout
    britfout Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    At least 8 lbs by xmas roughly a lb/ week. That will make me 140 and 15-20 til goal!!!
  • natalieyeo39
    natalieyeo39 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    To get to 131, which is 10 pounds away! Ill be happy to hit 136, which would be 10 pounds from when I started :))
  • kw1452
    kw1452 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'd love to hit 160lbs by xmas. Thats not a big goal, but it feels do-able to me :)
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 7lbs by Christmas. It would feel great to get some flab off & fit into some nicer pants.