FR Without Messages...

Options

Replies

• The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    It didn't bother me until I added something on my profile stating I only accept FR's that include messages. It just makes it obvious that they didn't even take the time to read my information- and if you didn't read my info, why are you requesting me? :huh:
    If they are on the app and found you through a mutual friend, they won't see that message though... I put it up for my FL if that's the case.

I don't reject request without a message, I just let it sit there in limbo, stalking them and mocking them with my FL. Until that one day when I find where they live and leave a giant flaming bag of poop on their patio.
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    OP: such a smartass! lol I need more words than that in a request :wink:

What do you expect from a fat, white cat?

Maybe some purring or SOMETHING! Not just the word "message" lol

Hey...I thought purring was our thing!?!? lol
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I hate all friend requests. :grumble:

Me too.

I'd say lets be friends but...

Exactly. Instead, we will silently nod to one another whenever we meet in the forums, because we know.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Qute frankley it's not the message or lack of of part that bothere me...call me shallow but if I get a f/r from someone with out any inspiring pics of themselves or their progress I won't really have much motivation to add them. Anyone can can post a pic of super man and funny memes as their avatar but it takes guts to be public about where you're at fitness wise....not saying all my friends have to be super stars but I like to see that they take the fitness part about myFITNESSpal somewhat seriously and aren't just here to virtually spank people on the forums all day. I'm guilty of abusing the forms too but my goals are real and the work I put in to get there are real as well

BWAHAHAHA! Oh wait, you're being serious. Good luck. :drinker:

I'm not out to catch as many friends as possible on here....I just like to have ones that actually put work in cuz it motivates me to try harder...wats wrong with that?

Some people don't put up real photos for damn good reason. It doesn't mean they don't care about fitness. Some people get really sick of the same questions being asked over and over and can't handle giving real advice on another Cleanse thread. Some people are just here to look at SideSteel and Sara every single day.

I say cheers to them all ;-)

I'm here to look at your pickle every single day.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    It didn't bother me until I added something on my profile stating I only accept FR's that include messages. It just makes it obvious that they didn't even take the time to read my information- and if you didn't read my info, why are you requesting me? :huh:
    If they are on the app and found you through a mutual friend, they won't see that message though... I put it up for my FL if that's the case.

I don't reject request without a message, I just let it sit there in limbo, stalking them and mocking them with my FL. Until that one day when I find where they live and leave a giant flaming bag of poop on their patio.

mwuahahahhahahahaahah. the day is mine, trebek!!!!!!!!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Instant decline, unless they are super hot or we have friends in common

Which is why we are friends!!!! :love:

Damn right you sexy piece of *kitten*!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Some people don't put up real photos for damn good reason. It doesn't mean they don't care about fitness. Some people get really sick of the same questions being asked over and over and can't handle giving real advice on another Cleanse thread. Some people are just here to look at SideSteel and Sara every single day.

I say cheers to them all ;-)

I'm here to look at your pickle every single day.

:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I get really nervous accepting a FR without a message from some of the freaks on here.

My KIK on the other hand is an open invitiation for all the freaks.
    ashwindow_zpsbeb7df62.gif
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me if there is a message or not. I don't get a lot of friend requests anyways.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I hate all friend requests. :grumble:

Me too.
    :angry:
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me if there is a message or not. I don't get a lot of friend requests anyways.
    Flood of FRs in 3...2...1...
  • ANDRE_DOE
    ANDRE_DOE Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    AT least tell me who you are and why you wanted me as a friend. or how i can help
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    FR without Massages? nope, wont accept them. All new friends must give me a massage.
  • Hangnbang
    Hangnbang Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    It's like Groundhog Day ,fr without messages ,fr without messages,.....AAHHH just don't except them ...end off move on please I'm beggin.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I hate them like the plague. insta decline unless they seem cool or really attractive haha
  • _Bajiggity
    _Bajiggity Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    It doesnt bother me, you can always delete someone later if they turn out creepy.
  • _Bajiggity
    _Bajiggity Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    It's like Groundhog Day ,fr without messages ,fr without messages,.....AAHHH just don't except them ...end off move on please I'm beggin.

but.................you don't have any friends. :indifferent:
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I prefer the cold unimaginative friend requests. Picture-less profiles a plus. I just assume it's the NSA or IRS creeping on me, but hey, it's a friend right? Also, am I the only one who requires a spell-checker to correctly spell "freind?
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    It's annoying....I mean why?!