CAN YOU HANDLE IT????

Options
HI EVERYONE I.... I am looking for some friends to add who can handle it ....Please Read below and if you think you can handle the it just send me a friend invite,I use BOLD letters for emphasis about what I am saying I am not yelling !

A little about me;
I am a Disabled, Female, 45, mother of 2 grown children, animal lover, I Eat Organic Foods as often as possible, and I prefer natural healing, over doctors who just hide the problem with pills ,I am a Closet Nerd at Heart, Goofy, Off the wall, Artistic, Intelligent, Quick witted, Funny, Sarcastic Smart A##, and my Sense of Humor is the same. I you can't laugh at yourself trust me I will! You never know what I will say or do, because my brain to mouth & brain to body filters are definitely broken! If you ask my mother, she will tell you, my brain was never normal to begin with She even told my Neurologist this... Every day is a struggle to get up, but I do it anyway! I am clueless as to which day of the week it is, let alone the actual day, month, or year! My mind wanders off throughout the days & months, but I continue to be pulled back to My Fitness Pal! and Facebook!

I used to be very fit, I have studied all about supplements, exercise, sports! I worked Construction, and Physically worked out constantly,but now I fight for the energy to workout! ..Yet with all that goes on in my life , I still find the time to stop and smell the roses, ground myself to the Earth, meditate into Nirvana, I love to workout to Beachbody Programs & I own most of them... I do modify them to suit my disabilities better as .I have an illness that rears its ugly head when ever the MonSter wants too!

Between the medications and side effects my life can literally turn upside down any minute !I fight to lose weight only to have doctors change my treatment or I have an accident and I gain it back? I will always help others who struggle with getting started or modifying exercises Ito suit their disabilities or injuries...

I poke fun of everything in life that happens to me, and to others , even though I am sarcastic I try to always see the positive side of everything....Trust me if you can't see the humor in a situation....just ask me I will find it and I'll laugh about it! You SHOULD NOT take what I comment personally, I am not yelling, or complaining and I am no where near as serious as this post sounds, I am a very straight forward to the point person, I see it in right /wrong,

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IS.....people who are on here to learn a new lifestyle,people who choose to use this program as it was designed to be, who like being fit, staying active, enjoying the journey, who like to laugh, have fun, joke around, learn to see the positive and humor in things!!!!!:bigsmile: IF THIS IS YOU PLEASE FRIEND ME DIRECTLY!

********************************.I DO NOT PUT UP WITH and YOU WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING IF********************************

YOU GIVE EXCUSES.....SHOW NEGATIVITY TOWARD SELF.... LOOK FOR PITY PARTIES,,,,.COMMENT OR SHOW .NASTINESS, GROSSNESS, HATE OR .RACISM...

IF YOU WHINE ABOUT (TOM, PMS, OR THE # ON THE SCALE EVERYDAY)....
IF YOU DO NOT ( LOG IN,COMMENT ON POSTS,.MOTIVATE OTHERS Or WHO TAKE EVERYTHING PERSONALLY,I

I DO NOT CARE IF YOU THINK I AM TOO PICKY OR WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE MY RULES,....I HAVE GOTTEN TIRED OR THE BULL CRAP THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE POST AND DO ON HERE OR WHAT THEY DO NOT DO, MY WALL OF FEED TO READ AND TO POST ON, YOUR CHOICE IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN HONEST< STRAIGHT FORWARD< HUMOROUS FRIEND ON YOURS WHO WILL PUSH YOU FORWARD INSTEAD OF HOLDING YOU BACK OR ALLOWING YOU TO HOLD YOUR SELF BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of people on here who do some of, most of, or all of the above and I just do not understand them wanting to waste my time and yours putting up with a bunch of baloney!

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    No thanks....you are already yelling at me. ;)
  • lilttlered
    lilttlered Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me...I am on everyday to log my meals and I don't always update my status but i am here...
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I'm scurrrrrred already. No
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Um. No thanks. Like PP said, I don't appreciate being yelled at.
  • Silvermist16
    Silvermist16 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    No, thanks. I don't need friends that badly to subject myself to a bunch of rules and conditions. All the best to you though!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Why are you yelling at me? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • harleigh67
    Options
    I AM NOT YELLING I AM EMPHSIZING what I am saying, since there is no Italics, or way to enlarge you letters on here...LOL:bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    O__o
  • harleigh67
    Options
    I AM NOT YELLING I AM EMPHSIZING what I am saying, since there is no Italics, or way to enlarge you letters on here...LOL:bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

To use italics

[ i ] ...... [ /i ]

To use bold

Same as above replace by b

Only remember no spaces in the brackets
    I am so dang lazy to write it all properly
    Thank you so much , I learned something new today!!!! Why didn't someone teach me that about a year age, ...LOL
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    tl;dr

Well, really, I skimmed until the all caps. Then I quit. :ohwell:
  • CHRISTTY33
    Options
    This is a support network darling, not a "I am looking to make a friend with a ego the size of Canada" network. Take a moment and re-read what you posted, I mean be really aware of each line and see that weight is not your only problem.. Sorry to be so Blunt.. But I think YOU CAN HANDLE IT!!! ha ha!!!
  • harleigh67
    Options
    This is a support network darling, not a "I am looking to make a friend with a ego the size of Canada" network. Take a moment and re-read what you posted, I mean be really aware of each line and see that weight is not your only problem.. Sorry to be so Blunt.. But I think YOU CAN HANDLE IT!!! ha ha!!!

LOL It's not called EGO it's called I have enough negativity around me in real life that I do not need it on my wall all day everyday when I get on looking for some motivation and positive support...I, just want positive , supportive people who are serious about this.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    you-can-t-handle-the-truth-o.gif
  • thatbelinda
    thatbelinda Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My mind wanders off throughout the days & months, but I continue to be pulled back to My Fitness Pal! and Facebook!

That's pretty much how I live my life.
  • SnowWhiteFanatic
    SnowWhiteFanatic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. Good luck to you.
  • flywithgeorge
    flywithgeorge Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I aint skeered
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options