What is your silly MFP pet peeve?

Options

Replies

• BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    When people beg for more friends and then are not supportive at all. We may be on here for self improvement but support is a mutual thing. Don't ask for friends if you are going to be a crappy friend.
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    When the most beautiful girls that I want to look like stick their fingers down their throats to maintain it.
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    This is very petty, but reading people misusing/being ignorant of the difference between loose and lose. You do not "loose weight" people!
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say the creepy pervs.. I don't mind the complimentary people or the postitive people, but the down rite nasty ones bug the hell out of me... It's just gross to see them talk so disrespectful to anyone on this site...

Change your profile pic to an awesome weight lifting kitty and your problem will be solved. Oh wait, but then you might piss off this guy:

It's old fashioned, but I like to see with whom I'm corresponding/talking.

Why are people so afraid to put a picture of themselves up? Presumably people see them walking around in the world? Or do they hold a comedy picture of a cat over their face out and about too?

I happen to love your kitty :) very cute! :)

- let's see where that goes.....

ugh, maybe I set myself up for failure hahaha
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    It goes a little something like this:

- *notices new friend request(s)*

- *decides if i want accept or decline*

- If i accept, *clicks accept*

- *leaves a nice simple 'thanks for the add :)' on their page*

- minutes later, they SOMEHOW, SOME WAY instantly poof into thin air off of my friend list :noway:

________________________________________________________________________________________

That s--- annoys the f--- out of me :grumble:. It's one thing to troll your way to add me just to be nosy.

But to take YOUR precious time to WASTE your oh so precious time to add me, JUST to remove me minutes later even after i still left you a nice thankyou in return too, says you're pretty much not s--- to begin with anyway :laugh:

So thanks a bunch for outing yourself & not having me waste my time to remove you trolls instead!

tumblr_lk0lnlId4B1qiunvpo1_250.gif

You know who you are :wink:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    It goes a little something like this:

- *notices new friend request(s)*

- *decides if i want accept or decline*

- If i accept, *clicks accept*

- *leaves a nice simple 'thanks for the add :)' on their page*

- minutes later, they SOMEHOW, SOME WAY instantly poof into thin air off of my friend list :noway:

________________________________________________________________________________________

That s--- annoys the f--- out of me :grumble:. It's one thing to troll your way to add me just to be nosy.

But to take YOUR precious time to WASTE your oh so precious time to add me, JUST to remove me minutes later even after i still left you a nice thankyou in return too, says you're pretty much not s--- to begin with anyway :laugh:

So thanks a bunch for outing yourself & not having me waste my time to remove you trolls instead!

tumblr_lk0lnlId4B1qiunvpo1_250.gif

You know who you are :wink:

TL;DR - people who FR me to see what other pics are available.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    when people log "Fidgeting" as an exercise

i do not understand
    Oh good lord, this actually happens?
  • Hangnbang
    Hangnbang Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Spelling mistakes,no fr message, personal story's , none of them it's the wankers who moan about them , ohh and don't come on a fitness site and asked advice on fitness because they hate that on here :tongue:
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
  • Hangnbang
    Hangnbang Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    See what I mean spell check is to fast for me and this dudes right on me like a vulture ,it's the most negative site for helping people I've ever seen.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Bat crap crazy people.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Bat crap crazy people.

There's a giant duck behind you.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    See what I mean spell check is to fast for me and this dudes right on me like a vulture ,it's the most negative site for helping people I've ever seen.

How fast is it for you?
  • BrokenButBeautiful
    Options
    The people. The people make me feel peevish.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

I browse without spell check. I use the internet on Hard Mode.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I reply to a comment I don't agree with, then finish scrolling down and realize a bunch of other people did, too, and now the poster is feeling attacked.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    People who think they NEED to be at the bottom part of the healthy BMI (or below), and who take extreme measures to get there.

I'm not saying you must stop at the top, but it's a range for a reason, and juice fasting or whatever to get lower just isn't healthy :angry:
  • Coach_T
    Coach_T Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Those who you add to your friends list, but they never comment on your posts.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    Every. Single. "....the person above you?" thread!!!! :sick:
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I almost didn't accept the first one without a message.. But.. I have no idea how to make the requests go away if I don't accept. So, I caved. Much rather not see the red thingymajig at the top there, flashing "HEY LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!" so yeah..
    Count that as a pet peeve. Sometimes, I need to think about whether or not I want to accept a request, but I don't want that notification on the screen while I'm deciding. I know that the MFP webmasters hate being compared to FB, but, why not have a "not now" button?
    TL;DR - people who FR me to see what other pics are available.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What makes you think that they were looking at your pics??? Too funny.
    Beachbody
    UGH! People who try to sell stuff to me. I don't want your stinkin' products. I dont' wanna read your stupid non-MFP blog.
    The people.
    :laugh: