Replies

• aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    i just got mine in starting on monday!! cant wait
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Nov 1st start date might be fun - I got mine a couple weeks ago, started it and did great for 1 week and then stopped. It was really fun, exhausting and I burned more cals than I ever have in 1 dvd. For the ez fire 55 i burned like 575 cals using the new to class option - that was just ridiculous!!!!
    . I'm thinking of starting it again - Nov 1st start might be good ....... i have to modify a bit on the plyo b/c of my knees....
    Right now I'm doing interval walk/ running on the treadmill and for my strength training - kettlebells. Hopefully will be ready to start on 11/1.
    Will be great to feel those amazing changes that will have taken place by 1/1/11 if we stay committed .

I'm getting excited just thinking about it!!
  • carlyrenee1
    Options
    One week until we start!!! :bigsmile:
  • carlyrenee1
    Options
    Nov 1st start date might be fun - I got mine a couple weeks ago, started it and did great for 1 week and then stopped. It was really fun, exhausting and I burned more cals than I ever have in 1 dvd. For the ez fire 55 i burned like 575 cals using the new to class option - that was just ridiculous!!!!
    . I'm thinking of starting it again - Nov 1st start might be good ....... i have to modify a bit on the plyo b/c of my knees....
    Right now I'm doing interval walk/ running on the treadmill and for my strength training - kettlebells. Hopefully will be ready to start on 11/1.
    Will be great to feel those amazing changes that will have taken place by 1/1/11 if we stay committed .

I'm getting excited just thinking about it!!

I'm glad to hear that you like it! I am excited to start!
  • Kerina
    Kerina Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey I just joined this site 2 days ago and I already feel better with just 2 days of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred! I am def buying Turbo fire too
  • carlyrenee1
    Options
    Hey everyone! So there is a small problem! I have not received my TurboFire yet :noway: I am hoping it will arrive tomorrow! I guess this will be a rest day for me. How is everyone else doing? Did you all start your programs today?
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last day of month 2! So far I have lost 11 pounds and still have 3 more months left! Super excited for the HIIT month. I hated no HIIT workouts during cardio month! This recovery week is killing me since it's not much working out.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. I'm currently in week 15 (advanced workouts) of TF and LOVE LOVE LOVE this program. Once I finish I"m going to do a TF/CLX hybrid. If anyone has any questions about what the TF workouts are like let me know since I've now done them all!

Good luck!
    Sharon
  • ErinMarie25
    Options
    I'm gonna do the hybrid after the program too. :)
  • telcochik
    Options
    Ooh then look for my thread around the December time frame! I plan to keep posting my progress here because I really love all the people I've met. Everyone is so supportive! Can I friend you so I don't forget?
  • ErinMarie25
    Options
    Yes you can friend me. :)
  • carlyrenee1
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope you all got your workouts in today! I received my TurboFire yesterday and just did the first workout! I am sitting on my couch right now a little sweaty :happy: Wow it was a great intense workout, very fast paced but fun! I can't wait till tomorrow to try the next DVD. I am still learning about all the different workouts- it seems a little confusing. I am going to make myself a Shakeology and get the rest of my errands done! Hope you all have a great day and I will talk with you all later! :bigsmile:
  • telcochik
    Options
    Did 55 EZ today. Bodybugg shows I burned 497 calories! I am addicted to the sweat...it's not a workout unless I come away totally drenched!

So happy to hear you finally received your TF in the mail. You are going to absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon
  • ErinMarie25
    Options
    Yay! TF is sooo much fun!

Today was my last day of month two. I weighed in at 121.6 pounds. I lost 12 pounds since starting TF and I still have 3 more months of it left!

Now I start the HIIT month. LOVE HIIT!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Way to go Erin! I start another HIIT month in 2 weeks...that's when I finally meet up with HIIT 30...dun dun duh!!! :laugh:
  • ErinMarie25
    Options
    Thanks!

I love HIIT 30! So intense. I can barely breathe during that one!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    I'm scared...very scared!
  • ErinMarie25
    Options
    Ahaha, it's so worth it though. I definitely feel great afterward.
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Ok, half marathon and training are over! Now onto Turbofire, starting tomorrow hopefully!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Awesome. Good luck starting Turbo Fire tomorrow! I know you will LOVE it as much as I do!

Sharon