Options
    Goth :laugh:
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Early adolescence (I guess in the US it would be middle school):
    Fat loner who sometimes hung out with the nerds

Late adolescence:
    Loner who was on the swim team, hung out with the nerds and smoked with the stoners (many of whom were or used to be nerds)

Truth be told, I'm still a bit of a loner, but I have developed some social skills...
  • TripleRadiance275
    TripleRadiance275 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    There were about 200 people in my high school. There weren't really cliques. I found out last year from a few people who I knew vaguely back then that I'm still referred to as "that weird girl".
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I was pretty lonely & nerdy, but had a few friends.

I personally don't like labeling myself, but i was going through my 'emo' phase in HS haha.

I was the queen of heavy eyeliner & "face art" :laugh:

Here's an example of how i pretty much dressed (like the girl on the left):

Emo.jpg

Wtf was i thinking 4 years ago? :laugh:
  • HavocOmega
    Options
    Lone Wolf
  • weightloss721
    Options
    The "didnt really care what people thought" cligue :)
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I was in the 2nd coolest clique... kind of the cooler outcasts of the cool clique, if you know what I mean.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I wasn't part of any one clique but I was friends with people from all of them I think. I played field hockey and tennis, my best friend was in all the plays and was a cheerleader and I dated the captain of the football team my senior year so we always moved from group to group. I was always boy crazy and more interested in being with my boyfriend than anyone else.
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Was never in one, but had friends all up and down the "social ladder"

pretty much this..

same here, was mostly a loner, but was friendly with people in all social groups :)
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Not in any click/clique. I got along with most :).
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I lived in a really small town, and I pretty much knew everyone since Kindergarten! Sometimes I hung out with the bad kids on "The Hill", other times with my dance team friends, other times with my nerdy music friends -- and I still have a very eclectic group of friends!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I wasnt cliquey either because no clique would accept me or because I just got along with every one.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I was in the: delinquent, smoke, drink, party, rock and roll, long hair, hippie, war hawk, kick your *kitten*, student counsel, college prep, jock (5 varsity letters), stoner, geek, audio/visual, dance your *kitten*-off, work two jobs clique.

There were not that many of us, but we got around alot :-). Never a dull time.

We did not have computers back then in HS, so thats what my career is now, I like to be well rounded.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    None. I had a motley group of friends.