Replies

• chelkins16
    chelkins16 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    bump
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Cuz of the enegy it gives me....ROCKS!!!! Absolutely love the energy!!!! As far as paying that much for a bottle, yea....I don't.
  • Wildflower0106
    Wildflower0106 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Eat at a deficit, get some exercise and stop wasting your money.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,397 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Cuz of the enegy it gives me....ROCKS!!!! Absolutely love the energy!!!! As far as paying that much for a bottle, yea....I don't.

Do you get them cheaper because you sell them? Also, if you want energy you can get caffeine pills. Probably 1/3 the cost and just as effective
  • losermomof3
    Options
    Yes, because I sell them I make enough and then some to cover my own. The energy you get from caffeine pills is not the same as ACE. This is a clean energy throughout the day with no crashing and no jittery affect. Before ACE I worked out and ate right for months and months. I am still eating healthy and walking while I am at work, but this time I am actually losing. Its no different than what the doctor wanted to give me, except he wanted me to pay more for his stuff. I am happy for the first time in many years and that's all that matters.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,397 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Yes, because I sell them I make enough and then some to cover my own. The energy you get from caffeine pills is not the same as ACE. This is a clean energy throughout the day with no crashing and no jittery affect. Before ACE I worked out and ate right for months and months. I am still eating healthy and walking while I am at work, but this time I am actually losing. Its no different than what the doctor wanted to give me, except he wanted me to pay more for his stuff. I am happy for the first time in many years and that's all that matters.

You do realize that ace is a caffeine pill with B6 and tea extract?
  • losermomof3
    Options
    Ingredients in ACE and what they do

Caffeine (Trimethylxanthine) has been shown to have beneficial effects on mental and physical performance. Increased cognitive function, improved memory and reasoning, and increased alertness are just a few of the benefits caffeine provides in terms of mental performance. It can also increase muscle endurance and performance times in athletes.

Chromium Polynicotinate is necessary for the formation of Glucose Tolerance Factor, which regulates the body’s use of glucose and helps to balance blood sugar levels. Chromium is also used in the metabolism and storage of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates by the body. It also:

• Regulates hunger

• Reduces cravings

• Helps protect DNA

• Important for proper heart function

• Helps control fat and cholesterol levels

• Important for protein metabolism

• May help in controlling weight

• Helps regulate blood sugar levels

Garcinia Cambogia Extract (HCA) is a small, pumpkinshaped fruit, sometimes called tamarind. Native to Indonesia, it also grows in India, Southeast Asia, and West and Central Africa. It has long been used in traditional South Asian dishes, like curries and chutneys. A natural extract from the rind of the fruit called hydroxycitric acid (HCA) can double or triple one’s weight loss, according to researchers.

Green Coffee Bean Extract is derived from “green coffee,” the raw, unroasted seeds of coffee fruits. These seeds, commonly called coffee beans, are dried, roasted and ground to brew coffee. All coffee contains beneficial components, but the green coffee trend spotlights chlorogenic acid (CGA), which boosts energy and possesses antioxidant effects.

Green Tea Extract can increase the rate of metabolism of fat without increasing the heart rate and help you lose weight without jitteriness or feelings of anxiety. In addition to the numerous benefits for weight loss and metabolism, Green Tea also helps prevent tooth decay, lowers cholesterol and blood pressure, fights cancer, prevents inflammation and liver disease, fights infection and slows the overall aging process.

Konjac Root (Glucomannan) is a water-soluble source of fiber that produces a sensation of fullness. It also acts as a blood cholesterol-lowering agent and as a blood sugarlowering supplement for those with diabetes.

L-Carnitine. In a study in the Journal of Physiology, scientists showed that muscle carnitine content can be increased in humans through diet. Once carnitine is elevated, metabolism in the body is dependent on the intensity of exercise, allowing for better energy use and performance.

Methylsynephrine is just the answer that the industry has been waiting on for years! This compound helps target—and reduce—fat stores in the body. At the same time, it can help increase muscle mass.

PEA (Phenylethylamine) helps burn stored body fat by encouraging the body to use its own fat as a fuel source. In other words, PEA turns up your cellular thermostat to burn fat for energy. PEA has demonstrated appetite-reducing activity, and it provides unique, rapid stimulation in the brain that creates uplifting effectson mood, mental activity, energy, stamina and sensory perceptions.

Panax Ginseng Extract is used to improve thinking, concentration, memory and work efficiency, physical stamina, and athletic endurance. Some people use Panax ginseng to help them cope with stress and as a general tonic for improved well-being.

Raspberry Ketone can help in your weight-loss efforts, especially when paired with regular exercise and a well-balanced diet of healthy whole foods. This compound causes the fat in your cells to break down more effectively so your body can burn fat faster. The recommended dose is 100mg per day—the equivalent of around 90 pounds of raspberries!

Saffron Extract (As SaffroPur), a popular spice in Mediterranean diets, helps curb appetite and boost serotonin levels in the brain. Serotonin acts as a sort of “feel-good” compound that can help dieters deal with emotional eating habits like boredom or stress.

Semnostachya Menglaensis & Lotus Leaf Extract can help boost metabolism and suppresses appetite. It can also help maintain weight loss after the fact. Lotus is used in many cultures to stop bleeding or to treat blood diseases. It revitalizes the circulatory system and can even treat skin disorders.

Theobromine is a natural extract of cocoa. As a supplement, it provides all the energy-boosting and positive mental aspects of eating chocolate with none of the high-calorie and high-fat drawbacks. It also helps endurance athletes and weight trainers to work at a high intensity for longer periods of time.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Are there peer-reviewed scientific studies to back up eating substances you can't pronounce, which by the time they end up in a pill aren't the original substances at all?
  • losermomof3
    Options
    There are may years of investigation done on each ingredient in ACE and they are combined perfectly. The creator, Joe Pavlik has alot to say on this subject. In order for anyone to make an informed observation about this product, you should have the right information at hand. Here is the video Joe Pavlik made explaining these ingredients. You should watch it. http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Tpn7_4ud3mc&desktop_uri=/watch?v=Tpn7_4ud3mc&feature=youtu.be.
  • Wildflower0106
    Wildflower0106 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You are peddling a weight loss scam... you lose weight by eating at a deficit. There is no magic pill and it is sad that people not only fall for it, but sell it for companies that only care about getting rich. It reminds me of how drug rings are constructed.
  • losermomof3
    Options
    LOL..how many times have I posted that I eat 1200 calories through this forum. Geez. I eat...I eat unless I am at work..then I cant eat. But when I am at home..If I didn't eat I would starve my body and then I wouldn't lose, right??? They encourage you to eat!!!!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

First clean food, now clean energy?

oh,, and holy thread necromancy batman!
  • losermomof3
    Options
    I am not even selling it here...I am just answering questions and stating my opinion. LOL!!!!
  • losermomof3
    Options
    I just mean you don't get jittery like some people do with those bulldog drinks and stuff that's on the shelves.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    There are may years of investigation done on each ingredient in ACE and they are combined perfectly. The creator, Joe Pavlik has alot to say on this subject. In order for anyone to make an informed observation about this product, you should have the right information at hand. Here is the video Joe Pavlik made explaining these ingredients. You should watch it. http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Tpn7_4ud3mc&desktop_uri=/watch?v=Tpn7_4ud3mc&feature=youtu.be.

Because a video put out by him is bound to be science based and unbiased.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Are there peer-reviewed scientific studies to back up eating substances you can't pronounce, which by the time they end up in a pill aren't the original substances at all?

I have some that indicate they do not work if that will help :tongue:
  • vaporhockey83
    vaporhockey83 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I had issues using it. My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest. I took with and without food and still felt the same. I probably blame phenylethylamine HCI. Just wasn't for me. If it works for others, great, but I've lost weight just doing it the natural way. I figure it's better to have a well-rounded diet with exercise than using a pill. Not to say supplementation is a bad thing.
  • motherofallcupcakes
    Options
    bump
  • losermomof3
    Options
    Exactly, its not for everyone!!!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    I love my ACE I have lost 40lbs in 3 months and went from a size 10 to a 6!!!! I love the energy it gives me not jittery or anything but a clean energy all day long. They have some awesome products!

There is that clean energy again. Did they coin the phrase?
This discussion has been closed.