The most bad a** thing you've ever done

Options

Replies

• michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    meh. i dunno. i think i've done more dumbassery than badassery.
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Bump to reply tomorrow when I'm not on my phone :)
  • VoicelessRide
    VoicelessRide Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I killed and cleaned a wild hog in the woods
  • BrokenButBeautiful
    Options
    See right below the white-ish rock where my friend it perched? I jumped off of that. It didn't end well... :tongue:

48061_432528349658_2629462_n_zps7b16272a.jpg
  • Seefylol
    Seefylol Posts: 197
    Options
    Probably fighting a war against the ancient alien race called the Zunga's, in 7 BC with Jesus, riding on the back of a Haplocanthosaurus, armed with two double barrelled shotguns.

That, or eating fizzy sour gummy bears.
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Most bad@$$ thing I've ever done... divorcing after too many years of a bad marriage, raising three teenagers on my own, and remaining close to all three of them throughout it all, and having those three kids turn out successful and happy. Maybe not as exciting as ziplining, horseback riding up a volcano, or any of the other things I read here but, in the long run, a highly satisfying experience.

Still, I am awed by the bad@$$ery displayed by all of you!
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Most bad@$$ thing I've ever done... divorcing after too many years of a bad marriage, raising three teenagers on my own, and remaining close to all three of them throughout it all, and having those three kids turn out successful and happy. Maybe not as exciting as ziplining, horseback riding up a volcano, or any of the other things I read here but, in the long run, a highly satisfying experience.

Winner!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    13.1 and I sparred in karate tournaments for awhile. Took on a women about 9 inches taller and 100 pounds heavier and kicked her *kitten*.
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    dived in a cage with great white sharks
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Delivering my first child with my own hands :glasses:

BOOM. This she-woman wins!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    White water rafting. Class 4's and 5's.

Drove topless down a busy road. I was much younger then.:smokin:
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I ate raw cookie dough the other day - even though the package specifically says not to in big bold letters.
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    More stupid than badass.
    Went skinny dipping with a girl I just met that night below a dam in the dark.
    Went back with a friend in the daylight. Broken glass. Concrete with rebar sticking out. Poison ivy everywhere.

Talked a guy out of an AR-15(scary black gun) at a party when it was brought out because of a fight.

Black Friday sales.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    More stupid than badass.
    Went skinny dipping with a girl I just met that night below a dam in the dark.
    Went back with a friend in the daylight. Broken glass. Concrete with rebar sticking out. Poison ivy everywhere.

Talked a guy out of an AR-15(scary black gun) at a party when it was brought out because of a fight.

Black Friday sales.

Wow, that is seriously badass. Black Friday sales terrify me.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I'll remember something later.

So off the top of my head I will go with: Giving birth to my baby at home, testifying against my former stepfather for felony sexual abuse (to put it mildly).

And a few days before my wedding (on July 4th) my husband and I got into the car naked, drove to the lake naked, went skinny dipping, got back in the car with our towels and drove back to the friend's summer home that we were staying at to have our wedding. That's just one. There are other adventures I probably shouldn't say online.

I also went scuba diving with sharks.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Rappelled out of a hovering Blackhawk.
    It was badass for me because I was terrified.
    When you see it in the movies, it doesn't look that high but, when you reach out and grab that rope, it might as well be the top of a building.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I mailed out a letter without postage and it still got there.
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I mailed out a letter without postage and it still got there.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Saved a kid from being crushed by a rock. Not bad *kitten*, but I've never felt so amazing/terrified/strong/faint in my life.