Bodybuilding is all about vanity & unhealthy obsession

Options

Replies

• Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    It's functional. It helps the guy get the girl, and usually it works. :happy:
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    OP is either the lamest troll ever, or really that stupid. I can't decide which is sadder.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your opinion, have a nice day.
  • focused201
    focused201 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Dont fall for it, Every one is doing a great job no matter what area intrests you in becoming a better and healthier YOU. Everyone keep doing wonderful and improving youselves and never let ANYONE side track or discourage what you believe in, Blessings!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Too obvious of a troll. Try harder, OP.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Bodybuilding leads to unhealthy obsession.It is nonfunctional and if taken to the extreme can ruin health.Powerlifting is more akin to real strength and is more functional.

must suck to be both fat and weak.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Bodybuilding leads to unhealthy obsession.It is nonfunctional and if taken to the extreme can ruin health.Powerlifting is more akin to real strength and is more functional.
    What about the powerlifters who can barely walk up a flight of steps without getting winded or the ones that struggle to roll themselves out of bed in the morning. Totally functional.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    This makes more sense...

1xRXAU0.gif
  • Rerun201
    Rerun201 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Define "functional".

What's "functional" about lying on your back and pushing a heavy bar off your chest? Very few have to do anything like that in everyday life.

What's "functional" about standing under a heavier bar, bending your knees and standing back up again? See above statement.

Just because it's a multi-joint movement doesn't necessarily make it "functional".

Not saying bodybuilding is anymore more functional than power lifting, but neither (as they are commonly practiced these days) are what I would call functional when it comes to the movement of the human body.
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    trolling ... trolling ... trollin..... you might as well keep rollin..........................................:angry:
    And this is why you have a little gray person for a pic....... lets see the real you!
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    THEY SEE ME TROLLIN', THEY HATIN'
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Broad, ignorant, nonsense is broad ignorant nonsense. But what do you expect from poor attempts at trolling?
  • Dr_Gains
    Dr_Gains Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Absolutely anything can become an obsession or unhealthy habit. Hell I have a side job at vitamin shoppe and had a guy come in 6 days in a row with newest info on the latest test booster. Bought one a day lol. Another guy was obsessed with free radical damage and bought no joke 10 diff kinds of herbal antioxidants.. The mind can turn anything into an unhealthy habit.
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    It's functional. It helps the guy get the girl, and usually it works. :happy:

I'm sorry, this wins. :drinker:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Cool_f96e9f_1490575.jpg

As a side note, I currently have a pretty unhealthy obsession with fermented foods...it's a new hobby and right now I'm all in at the expense of a lot of other **** that I should be doing....but I'll get around to that stuff later.
  • Rosannajo88
    Rosannajo88 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Awww I dont know because I have never even looked at a weight, even from behind a screen, because everyone knows girls will just bulk straight up and look like the hulk. Also I dont eat more than 1200 cals a day cos thats the quickest way to lose weight, that and the special herbal tea I bought off the internet from Uganda with special fat burning ingredients.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    6 packs are unnatural.Bodybuilding is not about health or strength .It is about asthetics,getting down to incrediblelow levels of body fat & using dieuretics.

Don't care. I'm getting a six pack.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    6 packs are unnatural.
    Says who? Oh yeah, people that don't have them!
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Cool_f96e9f_1490575.jpg

As a side note, I currently have a pretty unhealthy obsession with fermented foods...it's a new hobby and right now I'm all in at the expense of a lot of other **** that I should be doing....but I'll get around to that stuff later.

ohhh.. i want that bra.. cute ;)
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    JSF
This discussion has been closed.