Halloween Candy? Yes or No?

Options

Replies

• GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Workout in the books... Bring on the candy!!

tumblr_mv4n9qvBiQ1qz6lkio1_500.gif
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Not sneaking. Had a few.
  • Gordon_L
    Gordon_L Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    There won't be anything sneaky about it, but I will have one fun size Snickers Bar. I used to eat a couple King Sized ones a day! Bad boy! haha
    I now have it all under control!
  • zaccarik
    Options
    Yes today - no after today. I figure that is a fair compromise.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    No sneaking for me. I may have a nestle crunch bar since that's what I'm handing out tonight.
  • parias1126
    parias1126 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yes to Halloween candy! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Skittles are always worth planning ahead for.

^^^^ What you said!^^^^ These are my favorites too! :)
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    No sneaking here. I've had a Reese's cup and will be having a couple drinks and my pick of the trick-or-treat stash tonight. Eyeing a mini snickers at the moment.
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    Eating candy? Yes.
    What am I looking forward to? Whatever my son brings home! :)
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Shop was out of candy when I looked. The last bucket whent right in front of my eyes, to a woman who needed it urgently. Trick or treat!
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    All of it. And anything including bacon.
    ^This. LOL
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Sneaking would definitely be bad for me! That's what caused a lot of my weight gain. I'm gonna have my reese's peanut butter cups out in the open and enjoy them thoroughly in moderation.
  • Shannonthompson73
    Shannonthompson73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    YES! Hit the gym this morning for an extra workout- 450 calories of pure candy delight already paid for in sweat!
  • TNM2014
    TNM2014 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Unsure but whatever I HAVE I definitely wont be sneaking it :wink: :wink: :drinker: :drinker: :wink: :wink:
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    No, I don't eat sweets so for me it is an easy pass! Enjoy!
  • iechick
    iechick Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Are you sneaking a piece of candy this year?

If yes, what are you looking forward to?

If no, why not? It's Halloween! :)

I had 1 fun size snickers. Yes, it is 80 calories...but Snickers satisfies! Lol.

I have three kids and the rule is when we get home all the candy gets dumped into a bowl. Then mom and dad get to go through and pick out all the ones we want :laugh: We call it our fee for taking them out trick n treating :) I'm not big on candy but I will claim any m&ms and snickers bars.
  • Strobins05
    Options
    None as of yet, may grab something out of sons bag later. Not that big on sweets or candy.
  • piccolocandy
    Options
    I'll probably have some tonight, yes! I am a college student and while Halloween is big here, I am going to be cooped up doing a massive amount of homework. I ended up with some leftover after giving it out to my friends and getting some from friends XD.

I admit to have been having it in small moderation for the extent of this week (one fun-sized piece a day), but after I indulge tonight I plan to throw the rest of it out with the trash I need to take out!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Well since I ate it long before Halloween that means it wasn't technically Halloween candy so I'm in the clear on that one. So the answer for today is, no. We're having ice cream instead. :)
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I had a couple pieces. Good, but way too sweet for me.
  • teesfood
    Options
    Anyone who isn't partaking should send their extras to meeee.

Touche!