Dear Burger King..

Replies

• mrsduke2924
    mrsduke2924 Posts: 104 Member
    Ben & Jerry's Wavy Gravy :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

I HAVE to know what this flavour entails - I'm intrigued.... :smile:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    There is a burger place here called Twisted Root... anyway they have a "burger of the month"... and they had this greek burger made out of lamb and had hummus and feta cheese.... Oh it was so good... unfortunately unless they do it again (or I make it, which I'm too lazy to and I probably won't make it near as good), I will never have it again... and I want it so bad.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Chick Fil A Chicken Tortilla Soup. It was tasty and fit so nicely into my macros :sad:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Jack in the box. 2 tacos for a buck. They are just crap and I cant get enough of them. Heck I dont even know what is in them. I am sure its not meat. Yummy :love:
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Oh oh and the chili cheese burrito from Taco Bell!

Oh.My.Gah.

Cannot be beat with some serious hot sauce...
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    I really miss the broccoli cheese soup at Chili's! I think some locations still have it, but ours definitely doesn't anymore...
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    im hungry....really hungry
  • bamabutterfly83
    bamabutterfly83 Posts: 73 Member
    Chick Fil A Chicken Tortilla Soup. It was tasty and fit so nicely into my macros :sad:

This just came back here this week. I think they only have it during Fall/Winter.
  • CharlzO
    CharlzO Posts: 96 Member
    The ORIGINAL McDonald's Chicken sandwiches, I dunno why, I just liked them better.

And, their Big N' Cheesy. I know I can make one with a couple double cheezeburgers and extra cheese and whatnot...but it''s not the same..

Arby's Super roast beef, unless they still have it on their hidden menu, but I liked having the shredded lettuce with it.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Jack in the box. 2 tacos for a buck. They are just crap and I cant get enough of them. Heck I dont even know what is in them. I am sure its not meat. Yummy :love:

These are still around and I dip mine in ranch. :)
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    The 'Cheesy Tots' from Burger King were the best!!!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    burger king birthday cake shake oMG
  • I don't know if this is a good thing that I'm telling you this but i also don't know where you're from but i was a manager there and they did take it off the menu but if you ask for it they can still make it and ring it up.
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Cheesy tots OMG it was the saddest day ever...I remember going through the drive thru and ordering only to hear "we don't have those anymore". I have never felt fatter as I drove away depressed. And tot-less.
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member

If BK has the tacos where you are still, try them. It is like they stole the recipe.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    The Rodeo Burger from Burger King.

It was a cheeseburger with an onion ring and barbecue sauce on top and it was delicious!

they still have that where I live...got one last week
  • 4ever420
    4ever420 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Arch Deluxe from McDonald's. :frown:
  • infamousdrew76
    infamousdrew76 Posts: 176 Member
    Not fast food, but Planters Cheez Balls. My heart sank the day I found out these were discontinued. Have been on a quest ever since to find a cheese ball that compares, with no such luck!
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Oh oh and the chili cheese burrito from Taco Bell!

Oh.My.Gah.

This. They were around when I was kid, we called them "chilitos". So freaking delicious. I about died when they got rid of them. I'm tempted to write to corporate, lol.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    cookies n' cream Twix. My favorite chocolate ever and I don't even know if I'd like it now, have not had it since it was discontinued in the 90's!

For about 8 years my town did not have a Popeye's restaurant and I lamented my lack of shrimp po boys...then they reopened and I ordered one and it was not very good at all, and completely different :-/