Ritual Enema
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Candy enema.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    It's one day of indulgence, just drink plenty of water today and take some heartburn tablets, you'll be fine tomorrow. Also try drinking milk, that tends to help.

Milk? Isn't that for baby cows?

Yep...plus it will make you fat.

That's the LAST think I want!!!!!

It might make you grow horns too. Cows drink it. Cows grow horns.

SCIENCE!!!

Only the boy cows...so either I am ok or I will grow something else as well!

Hmmmmmm. And with all that lifting you look like you do.......

20ian8x.gif

I'm afraid the damage is done...... Sorry. :cry:

11uuhpc.jpg
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    It's one day of indulgence, just drink plenty of water today and take some heartburn tablets, you'll be fine tomorrow. Also try drinking milk, that tends to help.

Milk? Isn't that for baby cows?

Yep...plus it will make you fat.

That's the LAST think I want!!!!!

It might make you grow horns too. Cows drink it. Cows grow horns.

SCIENCE!!!

Only the boy cows...so either I am ok or I will grow something else as well!

Hmmmmmm. And with all that lifting you look like you do.......

20ian8x.gif

I'm afraid the damage is done...... Sorry. :cry:

11uuhpc.jpg

post-6474-There-there-Do3C.gif
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    My body is a temple. I aint got no time for any o' them Hallowe'en sweeties - didn't partake; ain't suffering!

->righteous glow<-

your life doesn't sound like fun. :Snickersbarforyou:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    cider vinegar....
  • sjohnny
    Options
    cider vinegar....

Yeah, but without the vinegar.
  • toolzz
    toolzz Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I think the people giving serious answers are hilarious
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and alcohol are both acidic which would make the environment of your stomach more acidic, raise the pressure in there, then cause the sphincter between your stomach and your esophagus to get floppy and to let acid through, thus resulting in the heartburn. Make sure you keep yourself hydrated today (urine should be light yellowish) and maybe take a pepcid AC to resolve the heartburn you have right now.

I wouldn't do anything drastic today to compensate for the fun you had last night; sure, you broke your routine. Why not just jump back on today and make healthier choices? One day isn't going to cause you to gain fifty gagillion pounds or set you back horribly as far as health and weight-loss goals go. Studies show that it takes at least 3 days for our guts to turn over with a change in diet, and for us to really start storing excess calories. Before the three days, we'll just poop out most stuff because our guts aren't accustomed to dealing with the different foods and don't really have a proper way of handling them other than turning them into waste products.

Does this help at all? Sorry about your heartburn!

Thanks.

So, in keeping with your advice, I'm drinking extra coffee today to force everything out.

NO NO NO NO NO! The alcohol and chocolate are giving you trouble because it thinks you are putting up a fight. You need to show it that you are on it's side. The only way to do that is by eating more chocolate and drinking more booze.

It's really all you can do.
  • LovelyVegetarian
    LovelyVegetarian Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I recommend a steady diet of vodka on the rocks, minus the rocks.

And if you still think there are too many toxins in your system, try a nice gentle laxative - will get all those toxins out in a few hours.

You're welcome.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    Chocolate and alcohol are both acidic which would make the environment of your stomach more acidic, raise the pressure in there, then cause the sphincter between your stomach and your esophagus to get floppy and to let acid through, thus resulting in the heartburn. Make sure you keep yourself hydrated today (urine should be light yellowish) and maybe take a pepcid AC to resolve the heartburn you have right now.

I wouldn't do anything drastic today to compensate for the fun you had last night; sure, you broke your routine. Why not just jump back on today and make healthier choices? One day isn't going to cause you to gain fifty gagillion pounds or set you back horribly as far as health and weight-loss goals go. Studies show that it takes at least 3 days for our guts to turn over with a change in diet, and for us to really start storing excess calories. Before the three days, we'll just poop out most stuff because our guts aren't accustomed to dealing with the different foods and don't really have a proper way of handling them other than turning them into waste products.

Does this help at all? Sorry about your heartburn!

Thanks.

So, in keeping with your advice, I'm drinking extra coffee today to force everything out.

NO NO NO NO NO! The alcohol and chocolate are giving you trouble because it thinks you are putting up a fight. You need to show it that you are on it's side. The only way to do that is by eating more chocolate and drinking more booze.

It's really all you can do.

This seems very sensible and backed up by science.

Unfortunately I am at work and drinking booze on the job is "frowned upon". Damn The Man :grumble:
  • sjohnny
    Options
    I recommend a steady diet of vodka on the rocks, minus the rocks.

And if you still think there are too many toxins in your system, try a nice gentle laxative - will get all those toxins out in a few hours.

You're welcome.

:flowerforyou:

Thank you for supporting me on my journey.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I feel like you should have just started drinking again.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    I feel like you should have just started drinking again.

Would that I could.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    The real horror is that there might have been some candy corn in there.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    The real horror is that there might have been some candy corn in there.

We will have no anti-candy corn propaganda here!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    more candy

That's what I was thinking. A little hair of the dog should help.
  • sjohnny
    Options
    more candy

That's what I was thinking. A little hair of the dog should help.

Working on it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in 4oz of water. Nasty but works really well for heartburn.
  • golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    more candy

LOL That or scotch (or both) :noway: