• merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    4 pounds lost this week. Buh bye!
    That's great! WTG!
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on their losses this week! It's been a tough weekend so far for me. Hubby keeps bringing in the high calorie foods for dinner! Ugh!! Friday was Homemade French Onion soup with chicken wings (at least he baked them this time ;) Last night he buys Gyros and Greek Salad. So I halved my whole meal and only ate the one half. Doing the best I can. Went for an hour and 20 minute walk yesterday, gonna have to walk again today. Doing my best. Today should be better and then back on track for the week.
    Anyone else find weekdays so much easier to stay on track? I bring a portioned lunch to work and walk on my break so it really helps. I'm tempted to snack through out the day either. Weekends are always such a challenge for me!
  • twilightteamedward
    twilightteamedward Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, I lost 1lb this week but had a slip up earlier in the week at Pizza Hut. So playing catch up this next week. Good luck on week 2 everyone. XXX Carol
  • itsmewendylee
    itsmewendylee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ok, what the heck, me too! Fell off the wagon all summer, looking for a way to stay motivated with fresh start! I'm a week behind y'all but I think I can still make a goal of 20lbs by Christmas! Let's do it!
  • I am in
  • cataclysm
    cataclysm Posts: 109
    Options
    Hi Guys! Keep the weight losses coming!

Im compiling the list but still have less than 30 results! We have over 100 people taking part in this challenge so nudge the people you know to post their weights! I will give it until Tuesday a.m GMT before posting the list in order to catch the stragglers!

:)
  • clange
    clange Posts: 5
    Options
    I'll post mine in the a.m.. I have been "enjoying" my period this week, and it always jacks my weight up about 3 or 4 pounds. It's started moving back down, and hopefully will be back to a more normal number tomorrow.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I lost 31/2 pounds this week, feel that is a great start to this challenge!

Hope everybody is having a great day!
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i would love to join!!! count me in. i am a little late, but hey! let's do it!
  • lidd8
    lidd8 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm in! I have 23 more pounds to lose until I'm at my final weight lost goal - I'd love to get close to that by Christmas!!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    So this was one long week. Between work, school and life I really slipped up. :frown: I did not lose anything this week but I was able to maintain and not gain. Here's hoping that next week will be better.
  • Bearjumps
    Options
    I lost 1.5lbs this week. 8.5 to go.
  • dlmarkley66
    Options
    I'm only down 1 lb from last week on the 18th but it makes 9 lbs total in about 3 wkd. Gettin there.
  • Jananilove
    Options
    sw- 132
    cw- 131
    gw- 115

lost 1 lb this week
  • dlmarkley66
    Options
    I'm only down 1 lb from last week on the 18th but it makes 9 lbs total in about 3 wkd. Gettin there.
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on their losses this week! It's been a tough weekend so far for me. Hubby keeps bringing in the high calorie foods for dinner! Ugh!! Friday was Homemade French Onion soup with chicken wings (at least he baked them this time ;) Last night he buys Gyros and Greek Salad. So I halved my whole meal and only ate the one half. Doing the best I can. Went for an hour and 20 minute walk yesterday, gonna have to walk again today. Doing my best. Today should be better and then back on track for the week.
    Anyone else find weekdays so much easier to stay on track? I bring a portioned lunch to work and walk on my break so it really helps. I'm tempted to snack through out the day either. Weekends are always such a challenge for me!

If it weren't for weekends, I'd be skinny!!! I was terrible this weekend and as annoyed as I am at myself, I have already written out my exercise goals for next week which includes weekend activity so I think I'll do better next weekend (plus I won't be attending a party or going to my parents which really messed up my meals this weekend).
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm at 172.8, down 1.2
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Sorry for the last minute post, no Internet. I am going to call this week 0 lbs lost because my scale has been all over the place. I plan to just refocus this week and take care of myself. Good luck everyone.
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh myself until Tuesday evening....I'm hoping for at least a 2 lb. drop but no matter what the number I'll be happy with a drop..
    I'll be sure to let you all know!
  • taz12
    taz12 Posts: 32
    Options

So much easier during the week. Weekends are a struggle. Fell off the wagon this weekend after doing so well when I weighed in on Friday. A rush of blood to the head methinks!! Anyway, now its Monday, back on the healthy food again. Lots of veggies and fruit and exercise. Good luck this week. I feel your pain. xxx