Before and After pics NO STARVATION

Options

Replies

• Chellelyn8112
    Chellelyn8112 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I guess in my situation I am not offended at all by the let yourself go comment. I did let myself go! I think to myself constantly; dang, if I would of just paid attention and dealt with it when I noticed I put on 15 lbs then I wouldn't be in this situation! I was at a healthy weight all my life 155 at 5''7 until I hit my late 20's fell in love, lost my job and yes let myself go! I know this doesn't apply to everyone. And I can see how the post that was made could be perceived as rude. But, I'm sure there are a lot of people like me out there that did in all actuality let themselves go! Yes, life gets in the way, careers, love, kids and family. I just hope I can get back to my once confident and much healthier and happy self!
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    About 40 pound difference. After pic was last Saturday.

60967a67-e59e-48d1-8e40-3be318d53c47.jpg

Whew! YES PLEASE!!! Man, you look wonderful!
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Before 241
    After 157

I've just hit target, it took 18 months ish :)

Xx

5b100996-9f5c-4cc9-9350-81caa1bf9bdf_zpsd22564ce.jpg

064607aa-eb5e-4409-9336-0cd5b550ebeb_zps6c7ba8d6.jpg
    [/quote

Congrats on your loss!! You look amazing! Great dedication! I hope to be able to post like this around mid next year!
  • forrolouise
    forrolouise Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump
  • schmoozyq
    schmoozyq Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Holy CRAP! You look amazing!
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    well said!

To the person who asked why we "let ourselves go":

Agreed, not sure why this was here.

I used to weigh 255. I had a husband, I was raising two little (now bigger) kids, a great job, lots of friends and family who loved and accepted me. I felt great about all of these aspects of my life. People often assume the overweight are walking balls of self-loathing trapped in a hell of their own making. I had a good life then, I have a good life now. I wear smaller clothes now, and can do some things better. I am awesome no matter how much I weigh. I didn't let myself go as much as I had other priorities.

The dude who said to another girl on this thread "I will date you if you get to 165" seems to me to exemplify the attitude that people are only worth spending time with if they look a certain way. I like to look good, feel great about myself and am working on my fitness. But I sure as hell do not want to hang out with people who will drop me like a hot potato if I put on 10 pounds. Who does?
    [/quote]
  • msundrstd1
    msundrstd1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Be proud! Keep up the good work!
  • Lifeisgood4
    Lifeisgood4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Good job to everyone... you are truly an inspiration!! KEEP IT UP! As for all the tangents off the true reason for this thread... "F" 'em I say... do you and who cares about anyone else and what they think of you? Just the fact that you are HERE means you want to change your life and be the best version of yourself... that's the first step to greatness!
  • arhummel
    arhummel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Before 241
    After 157

Xx

Has anyone ever told you how much you look like Katy Perry
  • StarFit4Life
    StarFit4Life Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!!!!
  • marciaja82
    marciaja82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look Great!!! Congratulations:-)
  • danielleeu
    danielleeu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    bump
  • wifedeluxe
    Options
    Everyone looks so great! Great job!!
  • kjauthier
    kjauthier Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Katy Perry?
  • Lovely_at_any_size
    Options
    You guys and gals are all so awesome!!! Congrats!!!
  • Shaquana2
    Options
    I look at these success stories and im at awe about how wonderful these people look. It took strong will powered indiviuals. This is what i call MOTIVATION.... This motivated me to keep it up it maybe hard but you see that it can be done.
  • vvrucker
    vvrucker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Before 241
    After 157

Xx

STUNNING! And I love your raven hair.
  • PaulaCribben
    PaulaCribben Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person!!! Amazing!!! Great job!!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!