From 199 to 129. My journey.

Options

Replies

• RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    wow - this is so great to read first thing today. Thank you for sharing!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look great and your story is SO inspirational and so real. You earned it!!
  • anonniemouse
    anonniemouse Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thank you for posting your story.
  • jazi719
    jazi719 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome. It's people like you that make me want to keep going.
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    were you cooking pierogis?
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! And Thank you for saying it took 1.5 years to get there -- it takes so much time but wow is it worth it! Congratulations!
  • D_squareG
    D_squareG Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I found this site this week and am in the process of discovering why I weigh so much. Our stories are similar. I appreciate your sharing. It helps to see your success and to also see how you stuck it out through the hard times.

Thanks!
  • hope3000
    Options
    Do you know what I like most about your post? That you prayed for what you wanted. That is awesome and you should be so proud of yourself. God is awesome!
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you are beautiful and strong! Very inspirational. Will keep your story in mind while trying to break my plateau. thx for sharing!
  • MJC22712
    MJC22712 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're a great inspiration.
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yes, Thank You for sharing!! I have similar numbers to yours, but an inch shorter. I have had the number 129 in my head all along. Usually people have a round number like 130, but I think of 129.
    You look terrific!! I too scour the success stories to try and stay on track.

Awesome Job!!!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Thank you...thank you and thank you!:smile:
    Today, yesterday, the day before and the one before that, have been some of those days! :love:
    Reading your story has been the the success to get me back on track. :smooched:
    Thanks, thanks and thanks! :laugh:
    You look stunning! :flowerforyou: :love: :drinker:
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I love your weightloss journey. Very inspiring. Congrats
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Amazing! YOu def are an inspiration to us all :) Congrats :drinker:
  • jillchavarria22
    jillchavarria22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration to me and sooo many others. Thank you for taking the time to post your success journey. It was encouraging and motivating and I mostly love that you are a beleiver in the power of Jesus name! I have been trying to lose the same 30-40 pounds for the last several years. I'm going to take it one day at a time and make good choices each day. I too would like to send a friend's request and hopefully view your food diary. Have a blessed day!
  • whats_her_name
    whats_her_name Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful. Thank you so much for your story!!
  • Skinnyknow
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I adopted what I call " no excuses" policy in my thoughts. It helped a lot to stay on track, especially in exercising. If it was Wednesday or the weekend I had to go and move.
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Girl you look fantastic!!! You are my inspiration today and a great reminder to pray and ask God for help.
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you so much for posting this!
  • chays84
    chays84 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing and inspiring person! Thank you for sharing such a great success story!
  • MamaEvita
    Options
    Congratulations! I do agree Myfitnesspal is awesome. Not only has it helped me keep track of my calorie count, it directs me into not eating certain foods. I log any new foods that I'm going to eat and it shouts at me "Don't eat it" when I see the calories count. Thank you for your story, its an encouragement. My dietitian introduced me to myfitnesspal 3 weeks ago and I have lost 5 lbs. I still have a long journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!