From 199 to 129. My journey.

Options

Replies

• StunningLegerity
    StunningLegerity Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You started the same place I did (and we are the same height)! I am currently at about 180 lbs. Your story is so inspiring, I am hoping to get down to about 135 lbs. Thank you for posting this!
  • kierkeb
    kierkeb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goodness, you are the definition of 'inspiration'! I keep telling myself that a year from now, won't I wish I had stuck to my goals? I absolutely love the idea of starting each day new. Even if the night before, I caved in and ate too much, tomorrow is a new day to get back on! You are incredible. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • Justhowfitcananoldchickget
    Options
    You have inspired me!! Congratulations on your journey!!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    So awesome!
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. And thank you for reminding those of us with similar religious beliefs to say a prayer to God to help us. We can't do it alone :) You look fantastic. You sound fantastic!
  • rhoucheille
    Options
    You're an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • bmomma2
    bmomma2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU! We are the same height and I am starting at the same weight. Just had my second baby back in July. Your post has been the easiest for me to follow. Thank you for inspiring me and helping me start day 1 today. Congrats on your success and positive attitude! Praying for such awesome results for me :)
  • ElizabethWillNotFail
    Options
    Wow, congrats. You have inspired me.
  • bijouchocolat
    bijouchocolat Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Yeah way to go!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
  • ba1031
    ba1031 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration.... You should be really proud.
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Thank you so much for your inspirational Story!!!
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Great story! Very inspiring.
    I cannot see your pictures but your story alone is enough to motivate me.
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look great - very healthy!
  • klynnshuck
    klynnshuck Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I need to pray to God to help me too. I'm the same height as you but I'm big boned so I think 140-155 would be a more realistic goal weight for me.
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    you look gorgeous....and so does where you live...where is that (just area...not specefic)
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wow...thanks for sharing your journey! Our starts and goals are similiar...thanks for the encouragement that it can be done with discipline, exercise and patience... I have quit many times thinking why bother if I can eat whatever I want and weigh the same as eating healthy... I admire your patience waiting for that first pound to go...sometimes, the body really does need an adjustment period...
  • DitchingTheScale
    Options
    Your story is so motivating. you just dont know. I read it from beginning to end and I savored each word. i feel like you feltl when you first started. Hopeless and feeling this is so hard. I know if I can make the changes and break my happiness with overeating food, I know I can do this. Thank you so much! thank you so much! thank you so much!
  • bethannbest
    Options
    You are amazing!! Thank you for sharing your story!!
  • sherm98
    sherm98 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!