I'm not new, but in need of friends!

2»

Replies

• kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    feel free to add me....i'm on here every day without fail.....:)
  • LosingExtraKristy
    LosingExtraKristy Posts: 164 Member
    Thank you SO much everyone!!!! I am feeling good today!
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    We are already friends, but if you are looking for some really awesome successful friends, check out my Friends list on MFP. Lots of people who've lost 100+ plus and almost all with 40+ pounds lost. They log in every day, have open diaries, and eat normal food, no fad diets, etc. I love looking at my newsfeed and seeing all the diaries under goal, workouts logged, anniversaries hit, etc. Check it out!
  • I will send a friend request. I am down 40 lbs, still 30 to go! We can do this!
  • LosingExtraKristy
    LosingExtraKristy Posts: 164 Member
    We are already friends, but if you are looking for some really awesome successful friends, check out my Friends list on MFP. Lots of people who've lost 100+ plus and almost all with 40+ pounds lost. They log in every day, have open diaries, and eat normal food, no fad diets, etc. I love looking at my newsfeed and seeing all the diaries under goal, workouts logged, anniversaries hit, etc. Check it out!

Thanks Judy!! :-)
  • pmeyst2448
    pmeyst2448 Posts: 4 Member
    I would love to give you the support you need. I have been at this for about a year and I have lost 32 pounds, with 10 pounds to go. Even though I am doing well, it is a daily struggle and it really does help me to support others. I will send you a request.
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Hello! :-) Please add me :flowerforyou: Anyone can!
  • fitmeister
    fitmeister Posts: 2 Member
    Request sent! I can use a bunch of friends, too!
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    I'll add you as a friend. I need friends too!! :-)
  • hi all am new, stats:- weight 67kg, height 5.6, want to loose 10kg by nov 25.
  • jenns717
    jenns717 Posts: 32 Member
    I am back here too! I lost 50# on my own.. was about 10# from goal and then the pounds started creeping back on. Been back here for a week and want to add new friends too! One day at a time right? Good luck - you can do this! Hope to chat with you soon!
  • Welcome to MFP. Feel free to send a friend request my way. I heart new friends. :0)
  • I'm not new either.. been on and off for a while but really need some more supportive friends!
  • Hey everyone, I just joined the site! I've used it for a while now to get an idea of calories contained in specific foods. I'm not looking to lose weight. Moreover, to gauge an idea of how many calories I eat per day. I've lost a lot of weight over the past 2 years via caloric deficit. I had been long unaware (until recently) that I was not eating enough calories every day to maintain my weight.

Hope to meet and interact with some of you on here. Cheers!
  • I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that sent me a friend request. It is so awesome to have so much support out there!