From 199 to 129. My journey.

Options

Replies

• jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very inspiring. I felt like you were talking about my journey when you were describing yours. It has been a struggle. But what stood out to me from your post was being consistent and that it was a journey. I think that my mind is having a hard time with taking it one day at a time. Thank you for posting.
  • shell_mc
    shell_mc Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    This was AMAZING and inspiring!!! Thank you!! It does help me as I'm down 10 lbs and have a long road ahead. Thank you so much for sharing your determination and success.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I really like your story.
  • deetee6718
    deetee6718 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and your dedication is amazing. It was encouraging for me to hear how you only lost 1 lb after such a long time yet you kept going, now that is perseverence and shows how strong you are/were even at the start of your journey. Thank you, thank you I really needed to read this today!
  • Kay0033
    Kay0033 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank You So much for sharing this amazing testimony/success Story), It really encouraged me today- I have had quite a battle for the past Year and a Half-
  • dhelm2014
    dhelm2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, thanks for sharing. I need to read your success story everyday, very encouraging!!
  • grandmamere
    grandmamere Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! You did great!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring thank you for sharing your story
  • octogirlpretty
    Options
    Wow, one word: INSPIRING! I'm the same height as you and hope so much to have the same success! Thank you so so much for sharing, this is amazing. :heart: :heart:
  • millibelle
    millibelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have such a nice build for running. You go, girl!
  • amyloulou1987
    amyloulou1987 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, the inspiration will keep me going today! :-)
  • AnneFroel
    AnneFroel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :) Your journey is inspiring :) You look amazing :)
  • XtremeShawty
    XtremeShawty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just amazing!
  • rcollins100
    rcollins100 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This story is awesome - A real inspiration by a real person. Thank you for sharing, you look amazing!
  • bootsandfros
    bootsandfros Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    this is awesome and you look great! my goal is similar to your accomplishment. thanks for sharing!
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    OMG, awesome change. I almost cant believe that is you cooking.

Please take this as a compliment ....awesome body in that first pic. Love the legs ...good work
  • bluebirds5
    bluebirds5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • fitinthirteen
    Options
    WOW! That is dedication and tenacity!! You are a true inspiration. By the way, you were a beautiful woman at 199, and you are a beautiful woman now:-) Enjoy your success, you've earned it!:smile:
  • rockinjennydee
    rockinjennydee Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing! Congrats on all your hard work...it totally paid off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!