How do you even flirt?

Options
12346»

Replies

• FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I usually just say ..

If you give me a nickle, I will tickle your pickle. Works every time...

you're expensive...

Give me a dime I'll show you a good time.

Give me a dollar, I'll make you holla.

Give me a sawbuck, I'll give you a great f#@&

Give me a hundred, I'll roofie your *kitten*, tie you up in my basement and demand a ransom from your family.
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    See this is me checking back! Sex on legs, Wow...that made me blush. You're a natural!

See you need to take that same ferocious passion you just said there and direct it at the man you’re interested in. The rest should fall into place naturally.

During the height of the storm you can’t always predict where lightening will strike, but you /can/ make sure you’re prepared for the thunder that follows.

Thank you, Obi-Wan. I will try. :)
  • breezyleaf
    breezyleaf Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great post!!! I struggle with the same things!! A lot of great ideas i just may steal :)
  • breezyleaf
    Options
    Ask him what he is doing tonight. Tell him its the wrong answer before he finishes. Tell him it should be you.

^^GENIUS!!!
  • breezyleaf
    Options
    Drop an "if ya know what I mean" at the end of everything.

Target: Golly it sure is nice out today.
    OP: Yeah the clouds are so fluffy...if ya know what I mean.
    Target: Excuse me?
    OP: I mean, the grass looks so green and luscious...if ya know what I mean.
    Target: ...

Guaranteed success with this one OP, you can't go any more wrong than you're already going.

HHIILLAARRYOOUSSS!!!!
  • breezyleaf
    Options
    Oh, and before all this flirtation stuff make sure that you are comfortable with you first. It's so important to feel attracted to yourself first! So do what you need to do to make yourself kinda check yerself out in the mirror and go "oh yeah!". Maybe some primping, waxing, epilating, killer eye makeup, yummie perfume, sexy boy lace panties, new hairstyle, basically whatever makes YOU feel sexy :)

And I would also suggest letting him do the asking unless he is super shy or something. This way there is no soul-crushing embarrassing let downs. Otherwise just keep the flirting low key, because as you said you wouldn't want to come off desperate or something. I know how you feel though, I used to have a big problem with confidence. It's gotten better over time, but it's still a work in progress.

And if you have social anxiety you might also consider seeing a therapist for treatment options, there are some prescription meds that can facilitate "getting out there". They can at least get your feet wet so social encounters with someone that you are attracted to will become less awkward. Eventually you may be able to drop the meds and be less anxious on your own as you get more and more used to being you and being semi-comfortable in front of the opposite sex.

Another crucial tip :D Thanks :) stealing this too!!
  • sectsandviolence
    sectsandviolence Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    If ur not confident enough to talk to him straight out, then dont. But if u really want to, then make ur words real and fluid.
    P.S. sorry to be so blunt, but get over this "i dont want a man to see me naked" blah, blah, blah
    Whats sexier in bed, A self consious woman gripping on to her clothes in the sack? Or a confident full figured girl with possible demon in the sack qualities?
  • melsayshello
    melsayshello Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    If ur not confident enough to talk to him straight out, then dont. But if u really want to, then make ur words real and fluid.
    P.S. sorry to be so blunt, but get over this "i dont want a man to see me naked" blah, blah, blah
    Whats sexier in bed, A self consious woman gripping on to her clothes in the sack? Or a confident full figured girl with possible demon in the sack qualities?

**** YEAH! ;)
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Tell him he can come home with you and pick a hole...guys love that!

I love this woman
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    As much as I know...I never know when a woman is flirting with me..unless its a guy, and he happens to have a lisp, and he's callin me daddy..*barf.:sick:
  • gimpy117
    gimpy117 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just talk to a girl, hell I've been told a few times that the reason she flirted back was because I was fun to talk to and acting friendly and not creepy
  • the_oncomingstorm
    Options
    How you doin'?