something for the guys

Options
Broderick50
Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
I've heard for years that if you lose weight you grow inches. So today while I'm bored at work I decided to look this topic up. This is an excerpt from an online article I read.

Dr. Mehmet Oz, made famous for his regular appearances on Oprah and known particularly for putting poop on the forefront of Americans minds, says that for every 15 pounds of fat lost a man can expect to perceive increases of more than an inch in penis length.

So, does fatter really mean smaller? The powers of suggestion are probably enough in this case, but let's get the facts shall we?

The length of an average man's penis is about 3 inches when flaccid (yes, that's true), but the fatter he is the smaller he can look because the fat at the base of a man's abdomen covers up the foundation of the shaft, making him look smaller than he actually is. So, by decreasing the amount of fat on the body you enable more of your member to be viewed, which actively "lengthens" the penis. Losing up to 15 pounds of fat can increase the look of a penis by half an inch.

I'm sure you've all heard of the hung skinny man. Though there is always the case of a man truly having an unusually large penis there is always the body to penus ratio to consider. On a skinnier man you are seeing his entire shaft all the way to the base, but he also has another thing on his side. He's skinny, so his penis in comparison to his size is going to appear larger.

Replies

• OneThrone
    OneThrone Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well, I have 4 children, so I can weigh in on this because I didn't have them without coming in contact with a male member and 75% of my children are male. We all know that the male organ comes in varying lengths and widths, however it is true that if a man loses weight it can give the perception of a lengthier shaft. So, yes, this is true and that is all I will say.
  • KindredSouls
    KindredSouls Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    ahhh.gif
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Here's more. The average length of a woman's v-jay is 4 inches. So for all you guys out there that may feel length challenged in that area, keep in mind that for the average woman, anything longer than 4 inches is waste.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    wtf.gif

You said penis
    I'm sorry, but this gif has just made my day! I can't stop coming back to it! However staying on subject I have to agree with Broderick.
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    so....losing 15 pounds makes it look one-half inch larger?? I'm going to have to lose 75 pounds !
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    True, absolutely.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Exactly....In for the show and before the lock..
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Here's more. The average length of a woman's v-jay is 4 inches. So for all you guys out there that may feel length challenged in that area, keep in mind that for the average woman, anything longer than 4 inches is waste.

Speak for yourself, pal.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    spn_gasp-gif.gif
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    wtf.gif

You said penis
    I'm sorry, but this gif has just made my day! I can't stop coming back to it!

Same here. Plus he kinda looks like a penis.
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    so....losing 15 pounds makes it look one-half inch larger?? I'm going to have to lose 75 pounds !

aw, it's ok sweetheart. I'm sure you'll reach your goal. :flowerforyou:
  • ACepero79
    Options

Speak for yourself, pal.

That is why I qualified my statement with "average woman". I don't doubt that women may prefer something longer but I'm just trying to make guys that may feel self-conscious about that area better about their situation. Don't be a kill-joy.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

Speak for yourself, pal.

That is why I qualified my statement with "average woman". I don't doubt that women may prefer something longer but I'm just trying to make guys that may feel self-conscious about that area better about their situation. Don't be a kill-joy.

I've taken quite a few rough measurements of several women from varying positions, they've all been over double that average, on average.

So I'd say this is false.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Shaving also makes it look bigger... just sayin'
  • ACepero79
    Options

Speak for yourself, pal.

I've taken quite a few rough measurements of several women from varying positions, they've all been over double that average, on average.

Your sample size doesn't prove an "average" false.

I don't walk into intimate situations with a ruler in my back pocket, but I'd also say that the women I've encountered have been longer than 4 inches, but I am not about to call it false based on the women I've met.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

Speak for yourself, pal.

I don't walk into intimate situations with a ruler in my back pocket, but I'd also say that the women I've encountered have been longer than 4 inches, but I am not about to call it false based on the women I've met.

Trust me, I carry a ruler in my front pocket.

however I will increase my sample size to acquire a more accurate average and report back tomorrow morning.
    tumblr_m69fyoKKgi1qed912o1_500_large_zps0761ebb8.gif
  • ACepero79
    Options

Speak for yourself, pal.

however I will increase my sample size to acquire a more accurate average and report back tomorrow morning.

Thatta boy!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

Speak for yourself, pal.

A true Maverick! Way to take one for the team and science!