That smell....

Options

Replies

• Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Every time my lab partner sits or moves around in her stool I get smacked in the face by a whiff of old tuna. So I'm that person spraying body spray in my surrounding air in an attempt to mask the smell so I can breathe. Gotta do what you gotta do, at least she's making an effort to mask the fart fumes. I think it would be much worse if she just let everyone bask in the ambiance of stank.
  • TheBackStory
    Options
    Every time my lab partner sits or moves around in her stool I get smacked in the face by a whiff of old tuna. So I'm that person spraying body spray in my surrounding air in an attempt to mask the smell so I can breathe. Gotta do what you gotta do, at least she's making an effort to mask the fart fumes. I think it would be much worse if she just let everyone bask in the ambiance of stank.

She could get her *kitten* up and walk to the stairwell or bathroom. Sounds like your lab partner might need to take a good long bath or make a visit to the doctor. Now I could be wrong, but she might have cats and cats like their tuna...
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Old tuna, eh? Maybe a trip to the gyno...
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

So gross! LMAO!!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    in for the amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I work in a small office with very little ventilation. When someone "uses" the bathroom, the whole office stinks!!! I mean open a friggin' window!!! I am the one spraying the bath and body spray just to keep myself from throwing up!

I do think you need to make her a cute little stocking with Gas-x and Beano lol. Maybe add some bottles of scents that you like lol. Good luck!!

Reminds me of the commercial for PooPourri. You can't make this stuff up. Google it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY
  • davemanges
    Options
    Wait, women fart? AND poop?

I don't believe it.
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I have a co-worker who would spray air freshener every time she farted but the spray droplets would actually LAND on her cube neighbor. Then she'd go "Oh sorry, I have gas. I had to spray".
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I have a candle that smells like French baquettes that I light when I have a really bad day. I'm considerate like that. :wink:
  • mychellelynne
    mychellelynne Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    After working in offices for the last 10+ years, I have come to the conclusion -- women are gross. I work in a hospital setting and flush at least 1 toilet a day that someone left. I have this weird problem where I have to flush it if I see it. I feel like if someone walked in after me they would think it was me that left it and I am not cool with that. I am one of the younger women in our office so what 50-60-70 year old woman doesnt know how to flush!?!?!?!

Also, as these people get older they just fart while they walk. They no longer care.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    LOL! These are awesome...

I work in a military hospital, and we have a guest who comes in every evening to get dinner before going home, and his cologne smells like a dead hippie -decaying patchouli, I swear -it was so bad, the server complained saying she could taste it. So we asked him one day what his cologne was and he said he didn't wear cologne, he goes to the gym and then the sauna before getting dinner. We called him Man Funk for weeks afterwards, teasing the server about tasting him.

Then a new cashier gets a whiff, gags in front of him and demands to know what nasty-@ss *kitten* he was wearing. He then admitted he blends his own body oils and his lady friend calls it her Love Potion.

His "essence" lingers for a good ten minutes after he leaves...you can smell it over the usual overwhelming aroma of fries, phillies and hot wings. We get the best laugh though, after he leaves and someone else walks in...their expressions are hilarious!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Totally agree on the female bathroom issues. There is one stall that always has pee on the toilet lid. WHY???? Can you not squat properly? If not, use the seat protectors because that is what they for!!

Luckily, I have my own office. But have this great female coworker who will walk in my office just to burp. It's "our thing" now, LOL! If she needs to pass gas while I am in her office, she tells me to get out. She's thoughtful that way, haha!!! :laugh:
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options

If I could pick my stuff up I would. Unfortunately I'm located by the bathrooms and stinky coworker. And don't get me started on the bathrooms. It's very sad that signs are posted to remind females to flush the toilet. COME ON! I work with some nasty b!tches...

Oh and I almost forgot about the ghost ****ter. Someone left a present on the floor in the sink area that's located in a different room than the toilets. I feel like I need to wear a hazmat suit most days.

We deal with that, too...I've also had to deal with used feminine products...I swear I want to install a video camera in the bathroom to catch the nasty people in the act -too bad its illegal!
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    What is a cube neighbour?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Yeah no I can beat you all I work in a forensic mental hosptial. If the patient isnt smearing it on the wall the then officers our wearing their weight in cologne so they don't have to smell.. Also when they build the building they use cheap pipes so alot of time sewer smeel permeates the area
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Google "computer chair fart smell" and just start reading. A few years back I'd bought a leather chair that smelled like cigars and Googled how to remove a smoke smell from an office chair. I was not prepared for what came up. I think I cried for about two days--people have serious hygiene issues.
  • TheBackStory
    Options
    I have a 3 sided cubical. It's about 6 feet tall. Stank @$$ shares a wall with me.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I wont sit at my desk and fart. hell no, everyone would know. I get up and cropdust the office.

^THIS. Especially since I share an office with someone.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 sided cubical. It's about 6 feet tall. Stank @$$ shares a wall with me.

Grim...could you leave an "anonymous" note? :wink:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Toss her a cork with instructions.