Half the Woman I Used to Be: 300 to 140's with Pics

Options

Replies

• gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Thank you for being an inspiration.
  • NickyDiam
    NickyDiam Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great and is truly an inspiration for anyone who has o long weight loss journey ahead. Thanks for sharing.
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Well done!

You are so right, that an inner transformation is often necessary before the outer transformation can begin! So happy and in awe for your achievement!

Keep enjoying your new you!
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your success with us. I love your attitude and your words of wisdom are not unheard. You look absolutely beautiful and happy and I am so pleased for you! God bless.
  • Megabot
    Megabot Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful ! And so much happier!
    Your song there reminds me of other cracks - even in downright shattered things. in the japanese art of kintsugi a broken bowl is mended with gold... becoming all the more beautiful. google some pictures of it - it's lovely.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!! Fantastic job lady!
  • livingandlovinglife
    Options
    Love it!!! You are truly an inspiration!!! Congrats to you!
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Just lovely! Congratulations on all your success.
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wonderful Inspiration both in action and words. Thank you for sharing-BTW you look great!
  • chargraves
    chargraves Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look so healthy and happy! I don't think that many people understand how important having your head in the right place is to weight loss success.
  • favoritenut
    favoritenut Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    very inspiring words thank you! and fabulous job, you look beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!! Great job on your success :-)
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You really are the most beautiful person inside and out....so glad to have you as a friend on here and congrats on your success!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Kat, you're my biggest inspiration on here - a little comment from you can turn things around for me, on any given day - you're very perceptive, to the point of gifted. XX
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Seriously one of the most sensible and inspirational posts I've read on MFP. And I am here a lot.

Well done!!
  • kampshm
    kampshm Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible! You are a role model, and not just for those trying to lose weight. Your attitude and love of yourself is what truely shines, and THAT is a miracle! Others should really look up to you and your accomplishment!

P.S. I teared up reading that song lyric...LOVE IT!!!
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Well done- you look angelic!
  • toddleo87
    toddleo87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Totally brilliant, you look so good and what lovely hair you have.
  • anabs72
    anabs72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you Kat! And congratulations on reaching these amazing goals. You are a wonderful inspiration!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude! Loveing ourself is sometimes the hardest thing to overcome! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!