Relationship Advice

Options
124»

Replies

• Andreaviolet89
    Andreaviolet89 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You made this thread/broke up with him on Veteren's Day? :(

You should be providing + cooking and cleaning for him just for the fact that he served our country and well you wouldn't have freedom if it wasn't for him. Freedom isn't free.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Are you insane? Sounds like she's been doing that for 4 years already.

Thank you
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

You should be providing + cooking and cleaning for him just for the fact that he served our country and well you wouldn't have freedom if it wasn't for him. Freedom isn't free.

PEOPLE relax this poster is from California.... they elected Nancy Pelosi repeatedly. I think you know what to do with this comment.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

The nerve.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

PEOPLE relax this poster is from California.... they elected Nancy Pelosi repeatedly. I think you know what to do with this comment.

Assign it the appropriate sarcastic intent, chuckle, and then move on? Surely they have comedy other than just in CA, right?
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Let him go. I've been with this type of man before and he has a serious character flaw that won't be magically cured when he finds a job. He'll still expect you to carry more than your share of the financial and domestic burdens, and he'll still do things behind your back because he doesn't see anything wrong with it. When he's been gone a while you'll wonder why you put up with it for as long as you did.

If you keep seeing him after he's gone (that's IF he actually goes, he's not out yet and may still have a trick or two up his sleeve to reel you back in) you're just prolonging the misery. Make a clean break.
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I don't want to lose true love

What are the incredible odds that your one true love would live in the same area code as you and be approximately the same age as you??
  • OMGSugarOHNOS
    OMGSugarOHNOS Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Are you insane? Sounds like she's been doing that for 4 years already.

This poster obviously doesn't support our troops.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Supporting troops and being mentally abused and used are two completely different things.
  • fitnessanderson1
    Options
    Love is love. Money is money.

Get yourself financially stable and find someone likewise.

I know this is not a script to a Hollywood chick flick but it still is good advice.
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    my soon to be ex-wife did not want to work a full time job for 10 years even though we needed to incomes for the home we bought. she decided on her own that she wanted to be there for the kids which i wouldnt mind if we bought a house we could afford with one income. she would make 5-7k.per doing part time work and would get mad if i wanted to talk finance. in turn i got stressed out, gained weight, then pushed her away b/c i felt unattractive. see my profile page.

finances are very important - if he doesnt realize that (like my wife) now, he never will, (like my wife) btw my wife only got a FT job AFTER we separated and made it seems that she gained confidence to get a job (mind you she has a graduate degree). She is confidant B?C SHE HAS TO BE. SHE HAS TO WORK> GET away from this guy ASAP. True loveis tough. I LOVE my wife to death but she minimized my financial concerns and they said I didnt treat her liek she needed to be treated. As I was gaining weight, going to doctors, feeling depressed b.c she wouldnt listen to me. She had the guts to say Ididnt communicate our situation dtrongly enough.

For your own sanity and health, move on. you will find someone else.when you are ready.
  • ChefTJP
    ChefTJP Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Supporting troops and being mentally abused and used are two completely different things.

true
  • aprillynn549668
    Options
    I was heartbroken that my wife moved in with another man so I had a spell to bring her back home and stop the affair she had with him. In just 4 days she left him and went to live at the motel. She called to say so and get news of the kids. The discussion was pleasant, as if she was changing to become the woman I knew when we got married. It was exactly as you said…. Now she’s back home and is absolutely crazy about me. I am so thrilled by this spell that I cant find the right words to say how I feel right now. All I can decently say is that you changed my life and saved the most important thing in my life: my family, way to contact my savior is winexbackspell@gmail.com