Any gamers out there?

Options

Replies

• WonderWoman_5
    WonderWoman_5 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Me too love my Facebook games kids have taken over the console!
  • xLaPetiteFille
    Options
    Currently busting heads on COD.
  • FredSetToGetFit
    FredSetToGetFit Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I started playing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance again today. I was stuck on a part so I gave up but now I'm back into it. I also finished Brotherhood and Revelations in like a week, maybe less. Lol.

I spent a lot more time with AC3 by doing all the side quests in between the normal stories. I think I just didn't want it to end or my ocd is getting really bad.

Yeah, I haven't finished everything. Just the main story. I still need to finish the original AC and I'll probably go back and do the achievements on all 3 then do the next two AC. :p

I can never get myself to do all the achievements once the story is done. I find it way to boring just to say I completed it 100%. I just move on to something else. How many of you liked Sleeping Dogs?
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Star Craft II, Assassin's Creed, just got into Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I like the Lego games as well, will be getting the Marvel one soon. Playing on the Wii, PS3, and PC.
  • Xenophonica
    Xenophonica Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft!
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    LoL, Pokemon X, Sims 3.
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Diablo 3 and Dragon's Dogma are my two faves.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I started playing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance again today. I was stuck on a part so I gave up but now I'm back into it. I also finished Brotherhood and Revelations in like a week, maybe less. Lol.

I spent a lot more time with AC3 by doing all the side quests in between the normal stories. I think I just didn't want it to end or my ocd is getting really bad.

Yeah, I haven't finished everything. Just the main story. I still need to finish the original AC and I'll probably go back and do the achievements on all 3 then do the next two AC. :p

I can never get myself to do all the achievements once the story is done. I find it way to boring just to say I completed it 100%. I just move on to something else. How many of you liked Sleeping Dogs?

Fair enough, sometimes I get so into it. Probably why my hours are so high in Skyrim. Hahaha. I haven't played Sleeping Dogs. Any good?
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Gamer here! Whats hot in MMO?
  • TheAcePhantom
    Options
    I'm a huge gamer! Currently playing Zelda Wind Waker and Kingdom Hearts HD.
  • FredSetToGetFit
    FredSetToGetFit Posts: 286 Member
    Options

Fair enough, sometimes I get so into it. Probably why my hours are so high in Skyrim. Hahaha. I haven't played Sleeping Dogs. Any good?

I thought is was excellent. GTA with a decent martial arts element.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Gamer here! Whats hot in MMO?

WoW is still the biggest but its not as big as it used to be. The free to play ones are gaining popularity and ones like DCUO which don't revolve around the traditional sword & sorcery element are the hot commodity right now.
  • championloser
    championloser Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    BLR: Retribution :smile:
  • LordOberon
    LordOberon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Diablo 3 and Dragon's Dogma are my two faves.

+1 for Dragon's Dogma. I got that on a whim last summer and played the bejezus out of it.
  • Rhayahana
    Rhayahana Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ahh the good old days of WoW when undead weren't humanoids and pallies roflstomped them at the crossroads just because. 40 man Molten Core, being the second Nelf on the server to get a human mount, no gold farmers.

Yeah, heh.

Played some Tera too, Aion, tons of other games.

Still sticking to League now. At least it doesn't cost me money unless I want it to.
    WoW turned into a glorified chat program for me, little expensive for that.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Has anyone got the PS4? :)
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Been playing the reckoning thus weekend, pretty cool!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    GTA5 right now
  • Tiger2wild
    Options
    If so, what is your favourite game or a game you're currently playing right now?

I'm playing the Assassin's Creed series. Yes, I know it's been out for ages but I only just got back into it. :)

League of Legends, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Path of Exile... and some others as I feel the desire.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Has anyone got the PS4? :)

Yes!

AC4 on PS4 is terrific. Can't wait to see what the next Far Cry looks like on this platform.