Any gamers out there?

Options

Replies

• FJDodd
    FJDodd Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am playing FFXIV for PC and Shaiya Exile. I will be trying out TESO when it gets here as well :)
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    League of Legends Diamond playa here
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft. :)
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    GTA 5 chick.
    ETA: GW2 as well, even though I've sort of quit that one.
  • Mollysous
    Options
    Wow and Diablo 3 addict - though currently not playing either due to class load, but I graduate in December, so after that I will be free again!

Also, Animal Crossing - New Leaf. Guilty pleasure of mine. :)
  • Alehmer
    Alehmer Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Mostly play mobile games right now, Galaxy On Fire 2 HD and Castle Clash.

Really got into Starcraft 2 while I was recovering from knee surgery, still watch pro games though I rarely play.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I like sword games: DA, Elder Scrolls, Champions of Norrath, etc. I did recently get a copy of Diablo 3. I got it installed and started playing last night. I'm not far into it since the husband had to get to bed early so he could be up for work and I require all the volume when I play. I have a feeling my next day off will be completely unproductive.
  • maelunoc1
    maelunoc1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? It was painful to watch...
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Diablo 3
  • 2DogsBarking
    Options
    Starcraft 2, mostly.

And just marathon'ed Batman Arkham Origins... so good.
  • guroprincess
    Options
    Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb
  • jab4475
    jab4475 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I feel I'm pretty late to this forum but right now I'm playing Assassin's Creed 4 and GTA 5 and I'll probably play final fantasy 13 again when the sequel comes out.
  • Whereismycoffee
    Whereismycoffee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    WoW, LOTRO, SWTOR, Rift, DDO, D3, an Starcraft 2 and a few favorite quick flash games. Not much of a console player, more a PC person.

I don't play any of them more then for an hour or two at a time, to busy to sit still that long, though I used too.
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Former WOW player

currently playing skyrim
  • Samuraiko
    Samuraiko Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    RIFT, Lord of the Rings Online, City of Heroes (while it was still up), and a bunch of PC games. I is a gaming geek. :)
  • sallyalicet
    sallyalicet Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Loving the new Tomb Raider at the moment. Pretty psyched to play GTA 5 and COD Ghosts aswell.
  • Abnersama
    Abnersama Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just quit playing WoW a bit ago. Left my guild behind so I could worry about my life instead.

I've been playing quite a bit of Pokemon X and it's honestly way better than I could have hoped for. I'm also playing Path of Exile on Steam a bit, and i'm going to go through and play LoZ: Link to the Past for the first time ever in preparation for the new Zelda game coming out on the 3ds. :)
  • narwhalpr
    narwhalpr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft!!! :)
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I will continue playing Skyrim for the forseeable future...
  • RunBrew
    RunBrew Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Well since it has not been mentioned: Ever Crack (EverQuest) 10 year veteran.

EQer here for 13 years :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Also playing CoD Ghosts, Madden 25, and FF 14 ARR.

I played EQ from essentially release week in 99 up to 03, then again from 04-06. Then I moved to WoW. Those two games are a significant part of why I'm on MFP. :wink:

I know this is a little like tossing a few handles of rum into an AA meeting, but you guys know there's a free emulation server that's basically a recreation of 'vanilla' EQ from 99-02? It's got about 1000-1500 regulars. I played it ALOT about 2 years ago.

Oooh!! Where??? I can quit when I want to! *scratches neck*

Google ProjectEQ and/or P99.

Last I saw they were just at the end of Kunark as far as progression. I don't think Velious has been released yet.