Any gamers out there?

Options

Replies

• minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Gosh I am surprised to see so many gamer girls (inlove) :D I used to play Lineage2 if anyone has heard of it, lol.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Does anyone like Red Dead Redemption? I've played so many hours on that game!

Yes, but after over a 100 hours in it, I finally had enough...but I still have the game...so maybe not :)

100 hours? Psh. I probably have over 300! Lolol. No life.
  • Naffry
    Naffry Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Currently playing GTA V, FIFA 14 and Pokemon Y.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Well since it has not been mentioned: Ever Crack (EverQuest) 10 year veteran.

EQer here for 13 years :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Also playing CoD Ghosts, Madden 25, and FF 14 ARR.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    madden, mlb - never played online though. ps3

just got call of duty, never played it before but i know it rocks
  • LaserOctopus
    LaserOctopus Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, me, me, me! I feel like I've responded to this sort of topic before, lol... but I can't resist.

I'm super busy lately, re-enrolled in school a while ago, and am at the full load allowed, each class with a lab. Not a whole lot of time, but currently I'm mostly re-playing Civ 5, waiting (VERY IMPATIENTLY) for The Witcher 3. And the next Steam Sale.

I get most of my stuff through Steam or GOG, but I do xbox as well, just not as often (because Steam Sale makes it much more economical to play PC games). I have developed that terrible problem that happens when one has too many games, I've become weirdly picky, and often feel like I have nothing to play, despite all the evidence to the contrary. And, like all Steam players, there are a number of games in my library that I haven't even downloaded yet.

And to the people talking Red Dead Redemption, I almost started a new game this past weekend, lol. I realized it had been some time since I played it.

I mostly like strategy and RPG games, followed by the all-purpose action-adventure types. I tend to get bored of shooters quickly, and I don't care for driving, just like in real life (with the exception of the Saints Row series, which is heaven to my often 12-year-old sense of humor, and Just Cause 2, for a not dissimilar reason).
  • FredSetToGetFit
    FredSetToGetFit Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    +1 on Just Cause 2 for the same reason.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yes! :) World of Warcraft, Fable & Medieval Total War II :)
  • carlalovescake
    Options
    Recovering wow player and sometimes GW2 player :) Also love anything Zelda :D
  • LordOberon
    LordOberon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Does anyone like Red Dead Redemption? I've played so many hours on that game!

I love that game. I don't have 300+ hours in, unlike Skyrim, but it was great. Played 4-5 hours of Undead Nightmare over the weekend.

I'm working on AC 3 right now before picking up Black Flag on sale during Black Friday.

Also, The Last of Us was amazing! Once I finished it, I was finished. It wasn't a "fun" game, but it was so excellent. I will never reply it.
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Let's see.....

Currently Minecraft on the 360 because my husband got me addicted. Waiting for COD Ghosts to come out and Dead Rising on the One which we've pre-ordered. Have Batman Arkham Origins, but haven't really gotten into it yet. Play GW2 occasionally, used to play WoW. I loved Last of US. I really enjoy RPG's and still occasionally hop on Skyrim, Dragon's Age, and Fable. My husband and I love the Dead Space games. He's a huge Gears and Halo fan so we play a lot of them. I adore Borderlands.

And shamefully have to admit..... I'm a Sims player LOL.
  • LordOberon
    LordOberon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Yes! :) World of Warcraft, Fable & Medieval Total War II :)

have you played Rome II? I am a bit let down by it. It seems less innovative than Shogun II.
  • gimpy117
    gimpy117 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm kinda torn between EVE online and Red Orchestra 2: Rising storm Expansion

But even seems more like a job than a game

However; when 777 Studios' new game "Battle of Stalingrad" comes out I'll be using my flight sim setup often (because war thunder is disappointing)
  • RunBrew
    RunBrew Posts: 220 Member
    Options

I played EQ from essentially release week in 99 up to 03, then again from 04-06. Then I moved to WoW. Those two games are a significant part of why I'm on MFP. :wink:

I know this is a little like tossing a few handles of rum into an AA meeting, but you guys know there's a free emulation server that's basically a recreation of 'vanilla' EQ from 99-02? It's got about 1000-1500 regulars. I played it ALOT about 2 years ago.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    my son got the new call of duty,,
    he drives me nuts with his screaming..
    i hate gaming
    i just do not get it.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Somehow, Hubby and I got sucked back into WoW. We tried quitting, but it never lasts for more than a few months :tongue:

We're also playing Aion, Rift, and Skyrim.

I also play Sims and Silent Hill
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Call of Duty and GTA 5 online :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

I played EQ from essentially release week in 99 up to 03, then again from 04-06. Then I moved to WoW. Those two games are a significant part of why I'm on MFP. :wink:

I know this is a little like tossing a few handles of rum into an AA meeting, but you guys know there's a free emulation server that's basically a recreation of 'vanilla' EQ from 99-02? It's got about 1000-1500 regulars. I played it ALOT about 2 years ago.

Oooh!! Where??? I can quit when I want to! *scratches neck*
  • Nimnyn
    Nimnyn Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Recovering WoW player.

And do you mean you just started again, or you just stopped it?
    I think i have finally quited my WoW addiction this last year of not playing games and focus on other things

Removed the darn thing off my computer. It was fun and I made some great friends that I wouldn't have otherwise, but it was very much time to say goodbye.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options

And to the people talking Red Dead Redemption, I almost started a new game this past weekend, lol. I realized it had been some time since I played it.

Winning! Have fun! The ending is so sad. :(