Any gamers out there?

Options

Replies

• FredSetToGetFit
    FredSetToGetFit Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    quite liked L.A.Noire as well as Max Payne 3.
  • yksdoris
    yksdoris Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Borderlands 1 and 2 are awesome! Dragon Age and the Elder Scrolls... depends on the game, I liked Skyrim, did NOT like Oblivion. I hate precision-jumping, because I suck at it so badly, so I never play Mario or anything else in that vein... I enjoy my Civ V, but not Sims. Loved Diablo 2, meh on Diablo 3. Oh, and Guild Wars 2 is rather fun :) hate driving games.

edit: also, Assassins creed sucks because I with my hand-eye coordination cannot play it. seriously, I HATE timed-to-millisecond type games
  • FredSetToGetFit
    Options
    I definitely like the ppl on this thread. Wondered if there were like minded individuals here. Combining passion for games and ambition to get thin. I like.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I definitely like the ppl on this thread. Wondered if there were like minded individuals here. Combining passion for games and ambition to get thin. I like.

Glad to bring the thread then. :P
  • benefiting
    Options
    Does anyone like Red Dead Redemption? I've played so many hours on that game!
  • FredSetToGetFit
    Options
    I Couldn't as I am a pc gamer. Would love to though.
  • googlebear123
    Options
    ORANGE BOX. HL2 TF2 and Portal1. HL2 is best game ever.

anyone checked out black mesa source, its awesome too and free.

currently playing Assassins creed series and bioshock 2.
  • benefiting
    Options

Fair enough. I get moments where I want to be a PC gamer. Steam sales are so cheap!
  • benefiting
    Options
    Edited to say: I want the Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD collection when it hits. I'll be holding on to the PS3 ;)

You're doing things right! I have the originals though so I don't need the HD versions. ;)
  • FredSetToGetFit
    Options

Fair enough. I get moments where I want to be a PC gamer. Steam sales are so cheap!

True, but internet in our country is horribly slow and expensive, so the Steam route is a bit of a chore. I just buy the hard copy normally. Still much cheaper than console though. Black Flag for instance is about 50 usd locally. These days you don't have to upgrade pc as much either, as consoles didn't change much in the past couple of years and about everything gets ported to pc. I had the same rig for 3 years now (Must be some kind of record for me) and still playing current titles. Will probably change now with the new consoles coming out though.
  • iset_the_fair
    iset_the_fair Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WoW player here ;)
  • uk_ja
    uk_ja Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    WoW with some Star craft and L4D2 mixed in during the weekly maintenance.
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    When i get a chance I love the first person shooter and RPG games. Too many to list. I'm going to experiment with playing while I'm on the elliptical since the treadmill just wasn't working out.
  • benefiting
    Options

True, but internet in our country is horribly slow and expensive, so the Steam route is a bit of a chore. I just buy the hard copy normally. Still much cheaper than console though. Black Flag for instance is about 50 usd locally. These days you don't have to upgrade pc as much either, as consoles didn't change much in the past couple of years and about everything gets ported to pc. I had the same rig for 3 years now (Must be some kind of record for me) and still playing current titles. Will probably change now with the new consoles coming out though.

Ah, well that sucks. Sounds like your better off with the hard copy then and that is true. It's at least $20 cheaper here but our games are usually $80+ for consoles. x_x

Oh really? Interesting.
  • benefiting
    Options
    When i get a chance I love the first person shooter and RPG games. Too many to list. I'm going to experiment with playing while I'm on the elliptical since the treadmill just wasn't working out.

Good luck with that. :P
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    AC2/3, Hitman Absolution, Walking dead series, syrim, Rift, DDO, GW2. Just need to find time again.. been slacking off.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Well since it has not been mentioned: Ever Crack (EverQuest) 10 year veteran.
  • johan1585
    johan1585 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    batman arkam origins, gta 5, ragnarok online 2
  • Ralthor125
    Ralthor125 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Does anyone like Red Dead Redemption? I've played so many hours on that game!

Yes, but after over a 100 hours in it, I finally had enough...but I still have the game...so maybe not :)
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    mw3 for ps3 for now