Atom Zombie smasher,
    Arcanum
    Baulder's Gate
    Deus Ex directors cut
    All on hold till after finals
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I feel I'm pretty late to this forum but right now I'm playing Assassin's Creed 4 and GTA 5 and I'll probably play final fantasy 13 again when the sequel comes out.

Never too late! I'll be getting AC 4 soon and I'm thinking about GTA 5 and yes! FFXIII: Lightning's Return! Shame, they held it back for a few months but oh well. :happy:
  • benefiting
    Options
    Anyone going to be playing Elder Scrolls Online? If so, which console or are you going to play on PC/Mac? :happy:
  • AmyWininger
    AmyWininger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to stop playing WoW.... And instead am getting into LoL. Been replaying all of the Fables, ♥, and playing more AC. Got the new one, and really getting into them. :) Ahh.. So many gaaames. Just played a bit of Portal 2 as well. I had to co-op though, because I got creeped out. I only have to hug one more person, and get one person through the beginners course to get all of the Achievements! Gaah. Need more friends! XD
  • reddaddie
    reddaddie Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Former WoW, Elder scrolls, Link, Samus, Mount & Blade. I'll boot up Freelancer once in a while. Duck Hunt and Donkey Kong back in the day.
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I've been playing WWE 2K14 lately. Going through the 30 Years of Wrestlemania mode.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Anyone going to be playing Elder Scrolls Online? If so, which console or are you going to play on PC/Mac? :happy:

Yup. On PC.

I am also currently playing Space Engineer, Planetside 2, and Stardrive.
  • benefiting
    Options
    I just finished AC: Revelations. It's the end of the Ezio era. :(
  • AcidWords21
    AcidWords21 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Final Fantasy series & just about any other RPG, Castlevania series, first person shooters like Call of Duty & Halo, Metal Gear series, LOVE Guitar Hero & Rockband, Mortal Kombat series, Silent Hill, Resident Evil.
    Currently playing WWE2K14 & going back through the 30 Years of WrestleMania mode to unlock the stuff I messed up on & also creating a pretty cool Story.
  • kinmad4it
    kinmad4it Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Please, no laughing, but right now I've started playing Viva Pinata again. I normally play Halo/Gears/Assassins Creed but wanted a change of pace.
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I usually play sports games despite there glitches and bugs. But I do enjoy games like FEAR, DEAD SPACE, BIO-SHOCK ect. I also like to get into old arcade games like Sonic and Mario ;)
  • CubicalF13
    CubicalF13 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Planetside 2, BF4 and sometimes tribes ascend. Have limited time so FPS or sports games are what i enjoy playing the most.
  • addysolari
    addysolari Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm new to xbox but a long time PC gamer.

At the moment C.O.D. Forza Motorsport, UFC undisputed.
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have the three main systems, XBOX 360, PS3, and Wii (not the U). I hardly have time to play anymore. I never finished Batman Arkham Asylum, I have Arkham Asylum, Arkham City is still unopened, Fable 3 unopened, *sigh* sad isn't it?

I really, really want SO BAD Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 1.5 for PS3, as I never had a system that the Kingdom Hearts games were released on, and I'm dying to play them. Same with Injustice, DYING to play them. I lost my job in July so no game buying for me though.
  • benefiting
    Options
    Fable 3 unopened, *sigh* sad isn't it?

Play it. Play it now!
  • Echo_Dan
    Echo_Dan Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Tomb Raider, Neverwinter and just waiting for SWTOR: Galactic Fighter expansion to come out pew pew lasers :D
  • zagon_the_ultimate
    zagon_the_ultimate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    borderlands all the way for me, with over 500 hours logged on both games its easy to see why. sadly I almost always have to play alone, mostly because im a night shifter and don't know anyone.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I was a huge MMORPG fanatic. FFXI online was my drug of choice. I quit FFXI back in Fall of 2009 and have cut back my gaming habits quite a bit. I mostly play single player games now. I just don't have nor want to dedicate the time I did before with MMORPGS. Currently dabbling with Batman Arkham Asylum, FIFA14 and Gears of War.
  • Titanuim
    Titanuim Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Fable 3 unopened, *sigh* sad isn't it?

Play it. Play it now!

I am still recovering from my dog dying in Fable 2. But, yes Fable 3 is lots of fun.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Path of Exile

ETA:
    EQ once in a while (FTP makes nostalgia easy)
    EQ2 because it's still enjoyable
    Borderlands 2
    Awesomenauts
    AoE3