Tatoos on females

Options

Replies

• molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Love tattoos, everyone should have at least one!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I have no use for them, personally, but other people can do what they want. Most of the ones I see look junky and lame and make the wearers look like victims of poor judgement, but I have seen a few that were absolute ART. Last week I saw a lovely one that was hard not to stare at. :flowerforyou:
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are so trashy.

I TOTALLY agree!

:laugh:
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i'm a fan. on men and women. i like art. in many forms. i would like more on myself, but i lack funds currently.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Id say the tide has swung where "most" people under 40 have some sort of ink

I can take them or leave them on women....it really doesnt effect me either way...
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Love tattoos, everyone should have at least one!!
    I don't think that everyone should have one; they're not for everyone.

But according to a PP I'm all kinds of trashy. And I wouldn't change that for anything.
  • Nonya81
    Nonya81 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Also, the tattoo on my chest means the world to me. I got it while my husband was fighting in Iraq. It has his dogtags and the Latin phase. Amor Vincit Omnia......"Love Conquers All." Also, yellow ribbons for support of our troops.

Cool Tat!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    << Trashy and proud.

I second that motion ;)
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    <
    I love mine!!
  • addysolari
    addysolari Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    No to tatoos on
    -face
    -neck
    -forearm
    -hand
    -chest/ tit
    -vag/ inner thigh
    -*kitten*

Unless you're a cage fighter or something
  • fhakal
    Options
    Tattoos to me are beautiful, they are a way to express myself, they tell a story! I love my ink, in fact I am in the middle of designing one in memory of my Nana and my Aunt who just lost the fight to breast cancer. They are in no way trashy. It's art and my body will always be a canvas!

My only NoNo place on my body is my boobs and face, but that is a personal reason :)
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are so trashy. I like to keep my temple pure.

Says the woman hiking up her skirt.

You wrote the words right out of my head.

Tattoos rocks. I love mine. I have nices ones, I have crappy ones, meh. They're as much a part of me as anything else.
  • prukatt
    prukatt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few. Half sleeve, wrists, top of my back, and hips. Every time I'm in the chair I ask myself "whyyyyyyy am I doing this!? OUCH" then afterwards I'm okay :) haha.
  • fhakal
    Options
    I have quite a few. Half sleeve, wrists, top of my back, and hips. Every time I'm in the chair I ask myself "whyyyyyyy am I doing this!? OUCH" then afterwards I'm okay :) haha.

42791109.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Haha!
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    No to tatoos on
    -face
    -neck
    -forearm
    -hand
    -chest/ tit
    -vag/ inner thigh
    -*kitten*

Unless you're a cage fighter or something

check, check, check, check, check, no, no... 5 out of 7.... only two more spots to go and i get to be a CAGE FIGHTER!
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    i have 13 tattoos, all of which can be hidden (for potential jobs and whatnot) at any time, i love each and every single one of them!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    it's one of my life's goals to be on the cover of a tattoo magazine.

And i'm pretty sure I will someday :)
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    I personally don't want them and don't have them.

What bothered me more recently was a discussion regarding people with borderline pd and how some use tatoos to self harm. In other words, it is the 'socially acceptable' way to cut yourself (one trait common to a lot of people with this disorder). I think now I can never look at someone with tatoos covering their body and not wonder about them. One or a few is one thing, but all over the body and I have to wonder if they are doing it because they enjoy pain. :-(

You're not a shrink. Don't shrink people. Even the DSM makes the distinction that tattoos are not "self harm." If ya gonna go there, then why not consider all smokers potential BPD people. That's some serious fricken self harm right there.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    Indeed. I hate looking around me and seeing what looks like the cast of a “Genghis Kahn” movie. I hate seeing people who are emotionally scarred and deeply disturbed being taken advantage of by yet another money making trend. But mostly, I hate seeing people thinking that their outward appearance can somehow make up for their lack of personality. I believe that most people who get tattooed today simply want acceptance and attention and, in their desperation, have had to resort to mutilating themselves. Tattoos are a cry for help. A Band-Aid on a deep seeded emotion and/or mental breakdown. I would suggest looking for a way to appreciate yourself as you are rather than trying to hide behind lame artwork and inane symbolism.

You been trolling all day. Wasn't that you who started the "women shouldn't go to college" thread?

Talk about someone who is seeking attention! LOL!
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    Perfect example; Left= hot, Right = disgusting.

bert.gif

ahhahahhahahaha~!!!!