Tatoos on females

Options

Replies

• FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I don't mind some classy ones here and there, but the ones with full arms, neck back, chest is just disgusting and not to mention it looks retarded.

Perfect example; Left= hot, Right = disgusting.
    katvondtattooconcealer.jpg

Well aren't you a lovely person... :noway:

I bet many people could think of many ways to describe you, luckily people have the common decency to keep their mouths shut.
    I really don't give sh1t what you or other people say about me. Maybe that's the difference between me and the rest of the world.
    Wow, yes you entitled to your opinion but the use of the term "retarded" as a derogatory term/description or plain insult reveals just how small minded you truly are.

Maybe it is time to reevaluate the way you communicate and perhaps your judgmental views on the world.

There are A LOT of people on here with children,siblings and friends who have Down Syndrome or intellectual disabilities and you my friend have no doubt offended them all to some degree.

Grow up or shut up!
    Right back at you cupcake.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    An 80 year old body is already gross, you think you won't gross your grandchildren out sunbathing without tattoos?
  • PlanetoftheAtheists
    Options
    Indeed. I hate looking around me and seeing what looks like the cast of a “Genghis Kahn” movie. I hate seeing people who are emotionally scarred and deeply disturbed being taken advantage of by yet another money making trend. But mostly, I hate seeing people thinking that their outward appearance can somehow make up for their lack of personality. I believe that most people who get tattooed today simply want acceptance and attention and, in their desperation, have had to resort to mutilating themselves. Tattoos are a cry for help. A Band-Aid on a deep seeded emotion and/or mental breakdown. I would suggest looking for a way to appreciate yourself as you are rather than trying to hide behind lame artwork and inane symbolism.

I love the money making "trend".... lol, as if our generation came up with this new-fangled concept of ink to body. :wink:
    Judging by your profile picture, one could tell you lack class so your assertion that you love a money making "trend" is not surprising.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Sometimes. I think about getting one, but then I think about the money and decide I'd rather save up for a new camera lens or hiking gear.
    I like tattoos, just not sure I want one on me. They might distract from my scars. I like my scars.

Maybe one day.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    No thanks. In my humble opinion, there is really nothing outside good diet and exercise that can improve the female form. It would be like hanging Motley Crue posters in the Taj Mahal, pointless and detracting from the real work of art.

Good design does not need adornment.

• brooklynnchick
    Options
    Yay for Nanas with tats! I wonder where Betty White and Cloris Leachman have theirs...maybe i shouldn't think real hard on that ! LOL

Remember the kid song, "red and yellow, black & white, they are precious in His sight! Jesus loves all us children of the world!" tattoos are a way to wear your soul on the outside!

My Savior spent time with hookers, thieves/tax collectors, & cowards; I think He don't mind ink :flowerforyou:
  • BarbellApprentice
    BarbellApprentice Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Whatever floats your boat. However, tats in general are so ubiquitous at this point, they don't even catch my eye. I am also seeing more and more ads for tat removal. I think this will be a growing market.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    An 80 year old body is already gross, you think you won't gross your grandchildren out sunbathing without tattoos?

Yeah, I TOTALLY plan on sunbathing in a bikini when I'm 80... I'm sure my grandkids will ONLY be turned off because of the wrinkled tattoo on my side!

:laugh:
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are so trashy. I like to keep my temple pure.

This. Why try to cover up a masterpiece??

What if we're not a masterpiece, what if we're more like...a velvet poster of a whale humping a dolphin? Is it ok to get tattoos then?

A whale humping a dolphin? Brilliant!

1.tem•ple1
    ˈtempəl/
    noun
    noun: temple; plural noun: temples
    1. a building devoted to the worship, or regarded as the dwelling place, of a god or gods or other objects of religious reverence.

The Sistine Chapel is a large and renowned chapel of the Apostolic Palace, the official residence of the Pope in the Vatican City. Originally known as the Cappella Magna, the chapel takes its name from Pope Sixtus IV, who restored it between 1477 and 1480. Since that time, the chapel has served as a place of both religious and functionary papal activity.
    Between 1508 and 1512, under the patronage of Pope Julius II, Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel ceiling, a masterpiece without precedent, that was to change the course of Western art.

I rest my case. LOL
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options

Says the woman hiking up her skirt.

that's a woman? :noway:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    condescending-wonka-tattoos.jpg

There's no reason to make it worse for yourself though, is there? Show me ONE 60 year old tattoo on an 80 year old that doesn't look like absolute trashy crap, and I'll shut up. If that's cool with you, and you don't mind grossing out your grandchildren every time you sunbathe, I guess that's ok. No judgement, I suppose there are worse things you can do to yourself, like smoke meth. :/ For myself I'll pass, though.

Since mine were all researched and planned and well thought out, I think my grandkids will be proud to know I embrace my Hawaiian heritage, honored my uncle, tested negative for Huntington's disease and love my children. I don't judge those who have or don't have them. I also believe I'm pretty classy.
  • PlanetoftheAtheists
    Options
    No thanks. In my humble opinion, there is really nothing outside good diet and exercise that can improve the female form. It would be like hanging Motley Crue posters in the Taj Mahal, pointless and detracting from the real work of art.

Good design does not need adornment.

Would you put a bumper sticker on a royal royce? I don't think so. A Hyundai, perhaps but not a RR.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I always find it so amusing how some people who don't like tattoos allow themselves to get so offended and disgusted and riled up by this thing that has absolutely nothing to do with them.

But it's the tattooed folks that have issues? I think not.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options

I like tattoos, just not sure I want one on me. They might distract from my scars. I like my scars.

Agreed. Sometimes it's the "flaws" that are the really poignant beauty marks.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

There's no reason to make it worse for yourself though, is there? Show me ONE 60 year old tattoo on an 80 year old that doesn't look like absolute trashy crap, and I'll shut up. If that's cool with you, and you don't mind grossing out your grandchildren every time you sunbathe, I guess that's ok. No judgement, I suppose there are worse things you can do to yourself, like smoke meth. :/ For myself I'll pass, though.

First off, when my grandkids see me, it isn't going to be jaw dropping shocker to see grandma with tattoos. It will be the norm for that generation. And secondly, I can give a rats *kitten* what my grandkids think of my tats. These tattoos were for ME not for anyone else. My kids love them and I'm sure they will teach their kids to love or at least respect people who has them and not be a judgmental moron.
    If it was for YOU, then why did you decide to put it under your face for the entire world to see?
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options

My temple likes to have decoration.

Mine too.. I have 4 so I guess I'm trashy and proud!:drinker:
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos. They are artwork. Mine each mean something special to me. My husband and I are gonna love each other just the same with our 60 year old possibly sagging tattoos. Hell, everything else will be sagging too ... it's bound to happen eventually, and no one else has to look at any of it ever if it bothers them.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I think they look freak'n'hot on women (As long as I find the woman and the tattoos attractive) and this is how I feel when I see tattoos that I appreciate on women...

eBPhmYO.gif
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I have many and plan to get many more! When I am 60, 70, 80 I will be a kick *kitten* old lady that lived and enjoyed her life and regrets nothing. For those who don't like it don't fvcken look and moooove on!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Indeed. I hate looking around me and seeing what looks like the cast of a “Genghis Kahn” movie. I hate seeing people who are emotionally scarred and deeply disturbed being taken advantage of by yet another money making trend. But mostly, I hate seeing people thinking that their outward appearance can somehow make up for their lack of personality. I believe that most people who get tattooed today simply want acceptance and attention and, in their desperation, have had to resort to mutilating themselves. Tattoos are a cry for help. A Band-Aid on a deep seeded emotion and/or mental breakdown. I would suggest looking for a way to appreciate yourself as you are rather than trying to hide behind lame artwork and inane symbolism.

I love the money making "trend".... lol, as if our generation came up with this new-fangled concept of ink to body. :wink:
    Judging by your profile picture, one could tell you lack class so your assertion that you love a money making "trend" is not surprising.

aw, you're a peach. I didn't say I love a trend, but clearly your reading comprehension goes hand-in-hand with your grammar skills.