Tatoos on females

Options

Replies

• CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Wheni was young....I was very tempted to get one..... but I couldn't afford to..... paying bills, putting food on the table, came first. Now I am glad I didn't. They look ugly when you wrinkle from aging. Who wants a tat that looks like it needs ironing!

18c0040baf51786dea5096bd61f85b2e.jpg
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,276 Member
    Options
    I have 2... one on each shoulder blade.

One is a Celtic cross with a rose blooming in front of it and the dagger going through the rose. I simply thought the art was beautiful.

The other one is the Tree of Life done in Celtic knots. The artist shaded around the outline so it actually looks like my skin is the tattoo instead of the ink. It is the idea that all things will always be connected. Over the tree are 4 shooting stars that represent those I have lost recently. So it has a ton of meaning.

I want to get a third on my ankle of the outline of Cinderella Castle from Disney World with fireworks over it and the word "Dream" in script under it. Not only am I a huge fan of Disney parks, but it is also a memory of my mother who passed in May. We went to Disney twice just the two of us and they were some of the best trips I have ever taken. The last one we watched Wishes at the Magic Kingdom...
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    No to tatoos on
    -face
    -neck
    -forearm
    -hand
    -chest/ tit
    -vag/ inner thigh
    -*kitten*

Unless you're a cage fighter or something

check, check, check, check, check, no, no... 5 out of 7.... only two more spots to go and i get to be a CAGE FIGHTER!

^^ you. i like you. :flowerforyou:
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I wasn't fond of them. Then one day I saw a woman who appeared to be in her early 70s wearing a spaghetti strap shirt and had what appeared to have been Tweety Bird at one time on the top of her breast. Tweety Bird had turned into Big Bird. People need to keep in mind that those things are permenant, and gravity is NOT their friend. Look at it this way, would you like your grandmother to have a Tramp Stamp? Don't like them on men either for that matter.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Love my tatts and adding more. I don't care if anyone else likes them or not.
  • Athijade
    Options
    I wasn't fond of them. Then one day I saw a woman who appeared to be in her early 70s wearing a spaghetti strap shirt and had what appeared to have been Tweety Bird at one time on the top of her breast. Tweety Bird had turned into Big Bird. People need to keep in mind that those things are permenant, and gravity is NOT their friend. Look at it this way, would you like your grandmother to have a Tramp Stamp? Don't like them on men either for that matter.

Which is why I would never get one on my boobs or something like that. Both are on my back (my shoulder blades to be exact). The next one I get will be on my ankle. Both areas that don't sag as much as others and are easy to cover up which is important to me. Why? Because I work in a professional field and, while more people then you would think HAVE tattoos, it is still not a field where showing them off is considered good form.

And to be honest, I would be fine with my grandmother having a tattoo. Not so much a tramp stamp because I don't like that style what so ever no matter who it is on. If anything, I would want to ask my grandmother about them because I am sure there would be stories behind them.
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Tattooed women = hottest thing on earth!

I like women with and without tattoos, but those with tattoos are just irresistible.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Tattooed women = hottest thing on earth!

I like women with and without tattoos, but those with tattoos are just irresistible.

That's right.. You tell em
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Strictly on opinion. We all have them. You know what they say, "Opinions are like *kitten*. Everybody has one, and everybody thinks everyone else's stinks.". Lol
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options

I don't mind some classy ones here and there, but the ones with full arms, neck back, chest is just disgusting and not to mention it looks retarded.

Well aren't you a lovely person... :noway:

I bet many people could think of many ways to describe you, luckily people have the common decency to keep their mouths shut.
    I really don't give sh1t what you or other people say about me. Maybe that's the difference between me and the rest of the world.
    Wow, yes you entitled to your opinion but the use of the term "retarded" as a derogatory term/description or plain insult reveals just how small minded you truly are.

Maybe it is time to reevaluate the way you communicate and perhaps your judgmental views on the world.

There are A LOT of people on here with children,siblings and friends who have Down Syndrome or intellectual disabilities and you my friend have no doubt offended them all to some degree.

Grow up or shut up!
    Right back at you cupcake.

What do you mean right back at you cupcake, do you not see your insensitivity?

I tend to believe I am behaving in a mature manner, but you sound like a self righteous bigot.
    Because retarded is just a word, and I wasn't talking about someones kids. If people are that sensitive to a word, then that's their problem.
    Actually I will go with it is your problem, firstly because this lack of compassion. understanding and willingness to stand up for your obvious blatant disrespect for others kind of reveals a miserable person with little understanding of the world and or the concept empathy.

and it also your problem as you have been reported because...

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, age, weight, body-type, disability, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

ophidian has a sexy brain.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    Fashion fads come and go..

... except tattoos have been around as long as civilizations have existed. :flowerforyou:

Sure. But a fad can appear and reappear.

Sailors tatooed themselves during WWII, and so on. It wasn't until the 90s, however, where it became popular en masse among young adults, folks in their 20s/30s. That mass popularity will eventually fade, which makes getting a tattoo a fad.
    derp derp.

there is more to all of human history than white people in the US for the last 100 years.
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options

At that age who even cares.
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    In for tat's... Love them on either sex ????
  • primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    No to tatoos on
    -face
    -neck
    -forearm
    -hand
    -chest/ tit
    -vag/ inner thigh
    -*kitten*

Unless you're a cage fighter or something

tattoos on my face? check!
    neck? nope
    forearm? check!
    hands? check!
    chest? check!
    inner thigh? nope
    *kitten*? check!

Thanks everyone for your helpful opinions about what other people should do with their bodies. We need more of that in the world.
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options

Tattoos are permanent?!? Oh, man am I screwed.
  • purpleblaze
    Options
    why not, you only live once! keen to get my chest and hands done :)
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    Personally, I do not like tattoos on most women. Some of them look really awesome with their tats and others look like trash. I do not have tattoos and I picked on my sister when she got this horrible picture frame quote on her -_-
  • primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Personally, I do not like tattoos on most women. Some of them look really awesome with their tats and others look like trash. I do not have tattoos and I picked on my sister when she got this horrible picture frame quote on her -_-

Good for you! It's super helpful to belittle women for the choices they make in regards to their own bodies. Good work!
  • Athijade
    Options
    There are tattoos that look like crap though. Not every tattoo is a work of art! Some are... well... ugly. It comes down to the design and the artist really.