Tatoos on females

Options

Replies

• salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    The fact that you have to justify your statement is asinine. If I said, my grandmother has suffered from dementia for 13 years and doesn't remember me or any tattoos that I may or may not get would that make you happy? Stop judging others, plain and simple.

Wow, angry a little. You have no idea what judging is if you took my post that way. If acting like a ***** makes you happy go ahead run along and play. I don't have time for your insecurities.
  • Liss_Bee
    Liss_Bee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Not for me, but hey if it makes you happy who am I to say you shouldn't have one (or more). I do find it funny when I see an older out of shape or very large women with tats, they don't really look all that good at that point. The ones I have seen that I think look really good are usually on very toned tight skin :) both male and female. JMO

Judge much? I'm not angry or a *****. But thank you for judging me again. =]
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I don't mind some classy ones here and there, but the ones with full arms, neck back, chest is just disgusting and not to mention it looks retarded.

Perfect example; Left= hot, Right = disgusting.
    katvondtattooconcealer.jpg

I'm quite sure if Kat Von D saw your post she would slap the *kitten* out of you! She is a very beautiful, tatted woman!
    I hope she remembers Newton's 3rd law of motion.
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    They're so ridiculously trendy. Sheep.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Not for me, but hey if it makes you happy who am I to say you shouldn't have one (or more). I do find it funny when I see an older out of shape or very large women with tats, they don't really look all that good at that point. The ones I have seen that I think look really good are usually on very toned tight skin :) both male and female. JMO

Judge much? I'm not angry or a *****. But thank you for judging me again. =]

It's called an opinion, if you had cared to be open to that from others. And calling you a b i t ch is not judging it is how you are acting.
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    Ohhhhh... I see you are allowed an opinion but no one else is, and if they have one they are a B I T C H? Got it. I'll keep my opinions to myself so I'm not a ***** anymore, sorry about that.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I think someone did prove that I will in this thread? I see my stretch marks from having my children and don't think bad of them. That was part of me being pregnant and I have two amazing children because of those. When I get my tattoos they will remind me of the journey I was on to lose the weight I needed to. Don't see anything wrong with "marks" as you referred to. =]

No you misunderstand me, or I didn't explain myself very well, I don't actually see anything wrong with either of these things. I am very involved with elderly people with dementia, therefore most of my point of reference for the elderly come from this. I literally meant would I be able to tell the difference at that point.
    The fact that you have to justify your statement is asinine. If I said, my grandmother has suffered from dementia for 13 years and doesn't remember me or any tattoos that I may or may not get would that make you happy? Stop judging others, plain and simple.

As an impartial observer, I don't think any ill will was meant by the dementia comment. I think that salladeve just meant that because she works with older people, she wonders if she, when she gets to that age will even care about how her body looks and how the tattoos have wrinkled. As you age, your perspective on what is important changes... and I think she is saying that her experience is that most of them don't give a rats *kitten* about marks, scars, or tattoos at that point.

Rather, I think they'd probably care more about relationships and quality of life.

The reference was to the tattoo-bearer being old.
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options

Just like your Monroe piercing.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    This is the type of crap I mean by over sensitive types. So annoying.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options

Annnddd....we have a winner!! Nice comeback!
  • Liss_Bee
    Options
    And I would have agreed with you if she would not have made the comment on "older out of shape or very large women with tats", but that's just my opinion. I agree that when and if I become 90 I may very well not remember what I got my tattoo for, because I more then likely will suffer from dementia, as I stated my Grandmother does and it is hereditary. Just my opinion that judging others for being large or old and their tattoos that mean something to them do not look good. =S
  • KnitChick89
    KnitChick89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love how DIFFERENT people are. The women without tattoos are gorgeous, as are the women with tattoos! They're just different. I happen to love the diversity of people!
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options

Annnddd....we have a winner!! Nice comeback!

haha! YES!!!
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love how DIFFERENT people are. The women without tattoos are gorgeous, as are the women with tattoos! They're just different. I happen to love the diversity of people!

Me too.
  • ThirdEyeOpen
    Options
    Tattoos are so trashy. I like to keep my temple pure.

Our bodies are temples....but why not decorate the walls ♥
  • ThirdEyeOpen
    Options
    << Trashy and proud.

All Yes!! (^__^) Classily Trashy! LOL
    snoop.gif
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    << Trashy and proud.

All Yes!! (^__^) Classily Trashy! LOL
    snoop.gif

:laugh: :drinker:
    Bonus points for the cool gif!!!
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are so trashy. I like to keep my temple pure.

This. Why try to cover up a masterpiece??

I am pretty sure this was a masterpiece before Michaelangelo ever touched it! Now look!!
    sistine_chapel_404_680767c.jpg

I also am trashy and proud.
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I love mine!! I have 6 and want more.
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are so trashy.

I TOTALLY agree!