Options
    Bump for later ;)
  • forrolouise
    forrolouise Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chrtyanderson
    Options
    I know old old thread but interesting and gave much insight into body fat calipers. I was so confused as my caliper measurements were 23 to 24.5% and then other online calculators that included body measurements a high of 33%. I guess I should stop obsessing and go work out.
  • Redhead_23
    Options
    I'm 5'8 147 and 22% body fat. My goal is 120-130 10-15%.
  • rosetat74
    rosetat74 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    5'6'', 105lbs, and somewhere between 18 and 22% body fat:)

*flexes super massive muscles*
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I know old old thread but interesting and gave much insight into body fat calipers. I was so confused as my caliper measurements were 23 to 24.5% and then other online calculators that included body measurements a high of 33%. I guess I should stop obsessing and go work out.

It's numbers pulled out of the air because unless everyone is getting Dexa scans it's all guess work at best.
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    15.65% via Dexa; 5'9" 145lbs., female

No pics to post as of now, maybe soon.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    bump
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    at this point in time I don't even want to know because it would be depressing :(
  • Jydc1958
    Jydc1958 Posts: 1
    Options
    How do I post pics here ? I want to get an estimate of my body fat
  • jinx__666
    jinx__666 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thank-you.
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Well, I could probably post progress pics by now... but they're definitely in the way WRONG direction. EEK. I'm around 31-32% using the online (tape measure) Home Body Fat Test. I'll try to post pics soon. I'm too embarrassed to go get calipered right now. Things kinda went downhill once I decided I'd be better off without forum life. Turns out I need the support. I just gotta stay away from the goof-off/manufactured drama stuff.
  • Devodonaldson
    Devodonaldson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @danaedonaldson‌ Here's another community you may like to join for support
  • meguindon1979
    meguindon1979 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 years old, 5'2'' at 137 pounds (BMI considers i'm overweight, and should be between 102 and 135...). If I would just consider bmi standard, at my height and weight, I would be at 33% body fat. (most internet sites tell me I am obese and well over 35% body fat)

md measurement with caliper: body fat % is at 25%. Lean mass is 105lbs.

Well, I guess I will never live to see what I would look like at the bottom of my BMI ;-)

38cksf87risf.jpg

Sorry, I don't have better recent pictures to show you guys.
    mmeg.jpg 111.1K
  • kimjacques2
    kimjacques2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 35, 5'6" and 128lb ish! The online bf calculator put me at 26% desperate to reduce it!! 5eaw0l1qeq40.jpg