In "batman vs. superman" nerd fights...

Options

Replies

• crissyrox
    Options
    It's just that we really WANT Batman to win.
    How could you not favor the bitter, revenge driven, marginally sane human billionaire over the alien goody-goody boy who cheats by having all those freakin' powers?

This
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    It all depends on which version or Batman/Superman we are talking about.

I just feel like superman can fly up high use superhuman vision and then heat vision to pick off people.
  • KindredSouls
    KindredSouls Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    2372525-tumblr_lqwmpohvfg1qzjw8go1_500.jpg
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Let's just all agree that although very kind, and his uniform is cool.....everyone could kick Captain America's *ss! Even Aquaman...

NO. Cap would totally own the "Super Friends" Aquaman and pretty much any pre-'New 52' DC Aquaman, etc. Now the Aquaman from the "FlashPoint" DVD... he is the stuff of nightmares.

Only time i like Aquaman even a little was in Infamous lol

he's a spretty strong character in Injustice Gods Among Us

ok, maybe not Aquaman....poor Aquaman can't win anything. But anyone else would take Captain America down in a one on one fight. He's just a soldier in really good shape. Don't get me wrong he's a cool hero, and I like him in the movies, but he's just not high on the **kitten*-kicking scale.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Options
    Silver Surfer would still trash'em all! imo

Silver Surfer from comic...YES, Silver Surfer from Fantastic 4 movie everyone wants to forget....NO WAY!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Silver Surfer from comic...YES, Silver Surfer from Fantastic 4 movie everyone wants to forget....NO WAY!

Silver Surfer from the comics would be a badass fight!

I still believe Rogue from X-men could take anyone on the list so far, she is the only one who could kill Wolverine, superman and even the Hulk(although that would suck for everyone because we would now have a new hulk that can't control her powers lol)
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B96ctffVp8

That is quite the argument....
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options

I still believe Rogue from X-men could take anyone on the list so far, she is the only one who could kill Wolverine, superman and even the Hulk(although that would suck for everyone because we would now have a new hulk that can't control her powers lol)

There was a "What If?" Comic where Rogue took the powers of Thor along with a few other members of the Avengers. She basically became a god who couldn't be beaten by anyone or anything.
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Batman... Kryptonite lined suit.. and he'd beat him like a rented mule.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    DC SUCKS!

THIS

captain marvel would slay superman!

Oh please.

I would however, love to see Thor and Superman go at it. And by Thor and Superman, I mean Chris Helmsman & Henry Cavill. :love:
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Christian Bale Batman but since Ben Affleck is taking over in the upcoming movie - I'm all for Superman kicking Batman's *kitten*!!!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options

There was a "What If?" Comic where Rogue took the powers of Thor along with a few other members of the Avengers. She basically became a god who couldn't be beaten by anyone or anything.

Rogue was my favourite growing up!

tumblr_m3q8k3W2ph1rvb1jeo1_500.gif
  • nikitiki53
    Options
    Superman would win every time, but come on, who are we kidding, Wonder Woman would kick butt!
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Options

Rogue was my favourite growing up!

tumblr_m3q8k3W2ph1rvb1jeo1_500.gif

Ya she's pretty killer (pun not intended, just a happy accident)! Again, in the comics she's awesome but the x men movies made her look like an idiot teenager...who gives up her power for ****ty iceman. God The last stand makes me so angry.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    They should do this on Super Power Beat Down. I'd like to see Xena go up against Storm too.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    DC SUCKS!

This! That being said, remember, Batman has the Kryptonite ring which could kill Superman? ....
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Let's just all agree that although very kind, and his uniform is cool.....everyone could kick Captain America's *ss! Even Aquaman...
    captainamerica1.gif

That is in no way correct.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options
    They should do this on Super Power Beat Down. I'd like to see Xena go up against Storm too.

Xena would be dead so quick.....
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options

Ya she's pretty killer (pun not intended, just a happy accident)! Again, in the comics she's awesome but the x men movies made her look like an idiot teenager...who gives up her power for ****ty iceman. God The last stand makes me so angry.

I know....

It looked like she was wearing the green suit in the new trailer though, that would be badass if after the "cure" she absorbed Ms. Marvel's powers(we don't even have to know it's her) and she just shows up in the movie with the ability to fly and kick *kitten*, that is a movie I want to see!