It's Impossible!! Oh, Wait...Maybe It's NOT?!?

Options

Replies

• IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You. Are. AMAZING!! You look fantastic and your story so inspiring! Thank you for sharing it:)
  • garrisonwife
    garrisonwife Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5uB3mvwAUryOi1ZOQavf7ec-uZuhM0u8hDXT1C3RJ3oxZMpOiIw

Sorry couldnt resists a post this awesome deserves at least one image. I'm glad you were brave and posted cause your story is too amazing not to post.

:heart: :heart: :heart: LOVE me some Spongebob! Watching it right now, in fact...with the hottie hubby! :wink:
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!
  • RunBrew
    RunBrew Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I don't really know what to say other than 'You look fantastic'. Seriously. You're beautiful. That's one Hell of a story and you should be damned proud that you picked yourself up and didn't quit.
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Your story made me cry, laugh & admire you for your determination. Blessings to you on your journey :flowerforyou:
  • tiffnkailey
    tiffnkailey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is an amazing story. I am half tempted to print it off and post it on my wall to motivate me. BTW I love your sense of humor. I'm so glad you didn't give up, and now you can inspire others with your story.
  • wertgirlfor
    wertgirlfor Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration, and I'm very glad you posted your story. You look amazing, and everything you did in your story was amazing. All I can say is, wow.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    You are On my friends' list and I have enjoyed seeing you and your husband encourage each other as you reach your goals!
    You both ROCK!

Thanks, I needed this. It's been a rough two weeks for me and my wimpy chronic issues. I CAN and WILL meet my goals and lift weights this weekend!
  • Keep_The_Laughter
    Keep_The_Laughter Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You are amazing and an inspiration.
  • lizzardsm
    lizzardsm Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I teared up reading your story. You are completely amazing and so lucky to have such a wonderful husband! Congratulations to you both! :)
  • nerge
    nerge Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ditto to the above!! Teary eyed (and in work not suposed to be on MFP ha) but WOW you are such a huge inspiration! You look GREAT and more importantly you feel great!!! It's amazing! you and your husband sound like amazing people and I hope you both have a lifetime of happiness and health together
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Bump to read it all
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    MB, even though I've read it before, I LOVE re-reading your story and I truly feel blessed to have you as a friend. You are indeed an inspiration and proof that anything is possible with grit and determination. Your story also shows the true power of exercise to transform a person inside and out.The fact that your disease is better and more manageable as a result of regular exercise is a powerful message to anyone living with chronic pain. Sitting in a recliner rarely makes things better.

I am so very proud of you! Thanks for taking the time to share your story with the larger MFP community!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Like many others here, I also read every word. Your story is inspirational. To be honest, it is also timely for my own situation, which is truly nothing by comparison. Keep fighting, you are fabulous :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO

U r such just awesome :flowerforyou: saved ur story for inspiration

u must publish it wherever u can it wuld help alot of ppl get back on track really

KEEP IT UP
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Such a fantastic message, thank you!!!
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    You have brought tears to my eyes, what a beautiful story and beautiful person. In that purple dress you can see a difference in your eyes...a strength and joy that just wasn't there before. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yes tears here too. I need someone like you as a friend so I can change my life around too so sending you a request. You're amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I read the whole post and you are inspirational! And you look fabulous! You've kind of put into perspective the pains in my knees and ankles that I grumble about, I'll stop whinging and do more squats :wink:
    Thanks for sharing,
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You put so much into perspective- definitely the inspiration I needed to push myself. Thank you!
    Also, you look beautiful! You deserve to be proud of yourself. Amazing! x