boobie question...!?

Options

Replies

• jabarih
    jabarih Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I think that's how all boobs look when they are in that position. My wife, who was a C cup, but now a D cup b/c she is pregnant, has hanging boobs like that. They look great in a bra or upright, but when I see her bend over to get clothes to put on, they look real 'skinny and hangy'. It sort of freaked me out the first time I saw hers like that too. I think may be that was just your first time seeing them in that position. But I think you will be fine.
  • deshaine
    deshaine Posts: 195
    Options
    DO NOT BEND OVER!!! :D

I noticed when I was around 35 years old my belly looked best laying down but my boobs started to run for either arm pit. My boobs look best standing up but my stomach was pitiful. MOST OF ALL - EVERYTHING LOOKS BAD ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES (boobs AND belly try to escape and rest on the bed by hanging down).

I found the perfect answer for this....

CUT THE LIGHTS OFF!!! Everything looks better by candle/fire light.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

:D

rotflmao!!!

THIS!!!
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    DO NOT BEND OVER!!! :D

I noticed when I was around 35 years old my belly looked best laying down but my boobs started to run for either arm pit. My boobs look best standing up but my stomach was pitiful. MOST OF ALL - EVERYTHING LOOKS BAD ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES (boobs AND belly try to escape and rest on the bed by hanging down).

I found the perfect answer for this....

CUT THE LIGHTS OFF!!! Everything looks better by candle/fire light.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

:D

hahahaha! my new status....DONT BEND OVER !!! So don't wanna lose the twins :sad:
  • missyhse
    missyhse Posts: 189
    Options
    For the first time ever I think I'm happy with my mini-boobies :D
  • ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Options
    As a 33 year old mother of 3 children I have breast fed a total of 48 months in total....They def. do not tell you in pre-natal classes what will happen to your boobies after breastfeeding...LOL!!!

I am on a journey to lose 58lbs and the one area I am hoping to see some results in the boobie area...I don't ever expect them to be as perky as my early 20's but I'd love love love to have my 34-36 B back.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    My girls have been that way since breastfeeding stretched them out. They look fine standing but if I lean forward (supportless) they look like tube socks with an orange in them :embarassed: I think once they get big (and you're past the prime of youth), the skin doesn't shrink when the tissue does, be it lactation or weight loss or whatever.

Bummer. :frown:

ROFLMAO... tube socks with an orange in it... yup, that describes it perfectly!!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Hmm...not sure if I am welcome in this thread, but possibly doing chest exercises might help. Improving your pectoral muscles might firm them up a little?:laugh:

Hahahahahha! Your profile pic makes your comment so funny!!!!!!! I agree with what you said though!:drinker:
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I think the slower you lose weight the better. I am 33 with 2 kids,I breastfed my youngest and my girls still point north. I do think that pec exercises have helped me though. Push up's in particular.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    As a guy I have never seen a pair of boobs I did not like... so don't sweat it :wink:

love this!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I went from a 34C when I was around 121, down to a 32B at 105, I have to say I like having small boobs better, things fit me better, and I don't have to worry about looking to "hochie" when I wear a tank or low cut shirt.....
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    LOL, I dropped 1 cup size from exercising. I am happy about it though. Hated big boobs!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    As a guy I have never seen a pair of boobs I did not like... so don't sweat it :wink:

yep, that's what my fiance says too, he's a little sad that they're getting smaller, but hasn't mentioned how droopy or sad they look...as long as they're there and he can enjoy them, it doesn't matter what they look like:bigsmile:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options

"Once you've seen one pair of breasts, you want to see them all."
  • Charlie001
    Options
    :smokin: NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE HOOCHIE.
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Hmm...not sure if I am welcome in this thread, but possibly doing chest exercises might help. Improving your pectoral muscles might firm them up a little?

It will perk them up standing. But the triangular, empty-sails look is staying for good unless you have work done.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    thanks to everyone for all of your suggestions and entertainment! made me smile! i will definitely keep up with my chest exercises...even if my boobs end up flapping in the wind, at least they'll be attached to iron! i'm 33, no children, so hopefully there will be improvement...if not, well, when i'm at my goal weight i'll finally be in the market for a victoria's secret push-up bra! thanks again to all!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Hmm...not sure if I am welcome in this thread, but possibly doing chest exercises might help. Improving your pectoral muscles might firm them up a little?

It will perk them up standing. But the triangular, empty-sails look is staying for good unless you have work done.

The exercises help, but only so much :(

As one of the vainest people I have EVER met, I'm having the work done.
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I call mine "rocks in socks" !!! I vow that when I get my weight off and maintain it for a year, that I am going to buy myself a pair of nice ones!!!

Yep! This is me too! I am still in the process of losing, and I will start incorporating chest exercises soon, but I have pretty much come to the conclusion that implants are needed!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I'm buying new ones in 2012. Would be awesome if I could put some of the weight I lost elsewhere back into the girls.
  • chironess
    Options
    You have to kiss your nice fat boobies goodbye if you want to be thin. Only women who have always been thin get to keep them... or women who can afford to buy new ones. Sorry. It's been a big issue with me too. Not much incentive to lose weight! Then when you get older you also get wrinkles when you lose!! :frown: