November 2013 Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Heading out of town tomorrow sometime to go do my annual "commune with nature" deep in the boonies where teh interwebz doth not reacheth. I will try to get in one more spreadsheet update tonight if I have time. Currently at the gym preparing to add a few more miles to solidify my "festive greenness" until my return and I shall report back with those results later. :drinker:

Trying to come up with something witty and Monty Pythonesque to close with, but I got nuthin'.

*in English accent* "Well that's cast rather a gloom over the evening, hasn't it?" :laugh:

Later! :drinker:

Dave
    Darkrider42

I love wildlife and nature. Couldn't live without it. Reminds me of my father's camp in the woods, where I went for 18 years, every weekend. At night it was pitch black. You could hear all kinds of animals in the woods. And so many stars in the sky. Beautiful! I miss that place, a lot! :sad: It's in those moments that's we're really grounded to what's important. :flowerforyou:

I'm sure you'll have a great time! We'll try to survive while you're gone! :ohwell: :laugh: :wink:
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,292 Member
    Options
    Dean...Better than half way to your goal and half way through the month...not bad at all!!! :drinker:

Have fun, Dave!

Today was a pretty good day! 6.57 miles

exercise.png

Chris
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Chris - You are tearing it up this month! Way to go. :drinker:
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,292 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You, too!!

The sun was down and it was dark by 5:30 tonight. ugh! :sad:
  • enkennon
    enkennon Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    hey guys! still at the same mileage.. haven't been able to to do too much cardio in 3 days because I've had some bad back pain.. possibly a pulled muscle.. possibly an infection-- hopefully just a pull muscle! Pray for me! hoping to get back on the horse by the time this weekend is over.
  • donjessop
    Options
    Still on target.

exercise.png
  • lindyrbtsn
    lindyrbtsn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    NOVEMBER START 0.00 MILES
    DAY 01-10 11.5 MILES
    DAY 11-20 06.3 MILES

NOVEMBER TO DATE 17.80 MILES

exercise.png
  • carolina822
    carolina822 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    11/14 - couch to 5k 2.01 miles

MTD - 45.26 miles
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    Options
    Did 4.7 miles on the treadmill tonight

Dave
    MFm4m5.png
  • FJDodd
    FJDodd Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    11/14 - 4.05

Total: 14.22
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    Options
    Congrats to GREITE for making GOAL!!!!! :drinker:

@DJMICHEALS - Thanks for popping in and saying Hi! Sorry you haven't been feeling well, but hope that's behind you now. :smile:

@SPEEDY!!!!! - I'm SOOO happy for you too!!!! I know how tough that must have been not being able to run for so long!! I'd be going completely ballistic. I'm glad you were able to enjoy it so much!! :flowerforyou: And yes!!! The STARS you can see out in the country!!!! I live in a suburb near Mpls/StPaul and there is so much light pollution that you can only see some of the brighter stars, but out there, it's breathtaking to see how many stars there really are.

@KGERM317 - Of COURSE* you get to still count it even though you walked!! A mile is a mile is a mile! :smile:

@KAR328 - LOL on the MP quotes! "I'm a Lumberjack and I'm okay..." My two faves that I did think of but that didn't really fit the situation...."It's just a flesh wound!" and "WHAT...is your name? WHAT....is your quest? WHAT...is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

@TAXMOM - I'll miss ya'll too! :cry: Give me lots to smile about when I get back though!! I want to see that LOTS of moving happened in my absense!!! :bigsmile: And that's great that you were able to handle that big workout day with no after-effects!! You are* getting stronger! :flowerforyou: Oh, and you got your post in before I did my updates this time too! :smile:

@ENKENNON - Sorry to hear your back is hurting you!! Hope you get it figured out and get some relief soon!! :frown:

=======================
    Spreadsheet updated to here.

To view (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet, copy the following
    address into your browser:

www.tinyurl.com/mgtpplu
    =======================

Have a great weekend everyone and see you when I get back on Sunday!!! Keep killin' it!!!!

Dave
    Darkrider42
  • Jcsmith5210
    Jcsmith5210 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Another 6 on elliptical to keep me going
  • JessieBessieBoo
    JessieBessieBoo Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    11/14: 3.1 mi jog
    Monthly total: 30.3 mi
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Expecting another 15" this weekend. If the weather holds I'll be on my skis. for now this is what I'm Biking on.

2znv0uv_th.jpg
  • Avarindria
    Avarindria Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    11-13 - 8.45 miles
    11-14 - 5.30 miles

Fell behind this week but not worried! The week isn't over yet!!! Great job to everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

exercise.png
  • Laurali7
    Laurali7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    4/11: 3.66 miles
    6/11: 3.66 miles
    12/11: 3.50 miles
    14/11: 3.60 miles

Total: 14.42 miles
    Remaining: 35.58 miles

Gotta step it up this weekend! Been slacking so far :(

exercise.png
  • RedBess
    RedBess Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    11/15: 5.10km

exercise.png
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • kayak_kutie
    kayak_kutie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Updating:

11/13 - 2.70
    11/14 - 1

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Another 2 mile run on the treadmill before weight lifting - upper body. :bigsmile:
    I'm also adding 3.5 walking miles for yesterday.

exercise.png