The Big Guys 6'3" and up!

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• numejak
    numejak Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    6'4" and 306 lbs. at my heaviest. 279 is my current weight. Goal is 222 eventually, hope to be there by next summer!

I too want to lose as much as possible before Christmas, as I leave Christmas day on my vacation to U.P., Michigan snowmobiling.

I have a feeling my weight will be somewhere in the 265 area, with 260 as a goal.

I have had the most luck with the ladies between the weights of 190 and 240. Anything below 190 I look very lanky and spaghetti-like. Much more than 240 and I look like a lumbering lard-*kitten*.

I started back on a health regimen 3 weeks ago today. New Year's Day is when I usually start and that NEVER works, I ALWAYS quit so I started early this year. I have lost 10 lbs. so far eating 10x my bodyweight GOAL in calories per day, (222 lb goal=2220 calories/day) and only in an 8 hour window. I make sure to get a 16-hour zero-calorie intake "fasting" window every day.

I also take a cheat day each week (which happens to be today!) to rev-up my metabolism. I follow the cheat day with a 24 hour fasting day. No calories for me on Sundays.

For exercise I do Tabata upon waking 3x a week. Monday lower body/core, Wednesday Upper body, and Friday (or Saturday) I do sprint tabata.

This is a very easy, uncomplicated routine for me, and I easily see myself sticking with it until I reach my goal.
  • narwhalpr
    narwhalpr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Just go to the OP's profile and raid his friends list sending FR like crazy!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Don't mind me...I was just checking out the scenery
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    you have to know I'm not the only girl checking out the big tall guys...just sayin' carry on men!

Haha busted ;) helllooo!:wink:

I'm only 5 '2' but love the tall men :heart:
  • mgorham13
    mgorham13 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    6'3 393 when I started down to 310 so far in 10 months, i'm still 6'3! Add me if you like i'm just starting to become more active on MFP....Good luck through the holidays
  • shrinkingbrian
    shrinkingbrian Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm 6-0 in height. I was at 405 pounds in Feb. 2012. I lost 100 pounds in my first 7 months so it's definitely possible to lose 100 pounds in 7 months but it takes some serious dedication and control. I was eating right and exercising 2-3 hours a day. I now hit my target weight of 190 pounds and now I'm working on building more lean muscle and toning up while decreasing my body fat percentage.
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'3 365 when I started and down to 300 even. I've been on MFP since May but decided to open up and become a little more active with people who are in my position. Feel free to add me.

Enjoy the holidays and kick some *kitten*

And seeing all the ladies appreciate the tall big guys is sorta hot
  • fatboywalk
    Options
    man I'm just under "height requirement"!.. 6' 1"....270 now...working towards 220!....good luck, and feel free to add me.

I'm thinking I'll have my jaw wired shut for the holidays!
  • JeanSoCal
    JeanSoCal Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    you have to know I'm not the only girl checking out the big tall guys...just sayin' carry on men!
  • JeanSoCal
    Options
    LOL! uhmmm, well hey! just taking a peek "smile"
  • JeanSoCal
    Options
    Umm, well hey, LOL! just taking a peek, ha!
  • MandyPie621
    MandyPie621 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Right? =]

Yeah, Me too! Enjoying the view! Gotta love a tall man!!
  • sjlawgirl
    sjlawgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options

LOL! Love it....
  • CD005
    CD005 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey guys and gals! I'm Chris. I just found this place and signed up! I'm 6'4 275 and about 26 % BF. I'm hoping to get down to 230. It's great to see all the other big guys and all the good work you've been doing.
  • Godfavorsthebold
    Options
    My name is Nathan and I am 6'3 and 28yrs old. I was at 286 and am now at 274. I am looking to get down all the way 195-210 range. I used to play DII basketball and was in unreal shape, but I have let myself go severely and I want to get back on track. I have no one to blame but myself, and I'm really hoping to meet some great people on here who know what it is like to be tall and overweight.
  • RachErin1988
    Options
  • RachErin1988
    Options

I'm really glad that someone else admitted it first!
  • bdolan621
    bdolan621 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just Checking in. Started a couple of months ago but just started with MFP. Down 20, have a long way to go.
  • swarcher
    swarcher Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    yep me too 6'3" tried for a while lost some, here again and loosing not giving up this time. send a FR if you would like.

2rnf0na.jpg

having trouble resizing pic you can right click on it to see the original.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Hey tall men... add me. I love a tall man! My man is 6'3". I love it!!