13. Anna
    14. Jessica
    15. Mel

Whoop whoop, I'm excited now!:flowerforyou:
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!

I agree with Lu, that we can offically start on November 1st and go from there, but keep eating right and exercising of course!

I can make a spreadsheet with names, sw, cw, goals and total loss if everyone would like...just let me know! I'm excited to start and get to know each of you a little bit better throughout the month! Feel free to "friend" me if you'd like :)

*Percypig* what is your real first name?
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Mandie, great idea about the spreadsheet....I already did one lol...great minds think alike! Feel free to do your own as well though :smile:
  • JessicaBuff
    Options
    :happy: So excited about this journey we are all about to take together!! I definately need so motivation and encouragement!! I ruined my day with one meal today!:noway: I am going to try and have something light for supper.."fingers crossed" I have gotten much better about drinking my water tho! So i am proud of that!! I look foward to getting to know all of you!!:bigsmile: And good luck to everyone!!!:flowerforyou:
  • katoka97
    katoka97 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    woohooo, can't wait to start :)
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    November is going to be a great month! I believe in us!

Just noticed I only gave my screen name - my real name is Joni if you want to update your spreadsheets :-)
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm in for starting on November 1. My vote is to use the weigh-in Monday as our "official" start, as mine will probably be up from weekend sodium and Halloween candy intake. . .maybe weighing in Monday will help me watch it this weekend!

Happy Halloween to all! I'm looking forward to a good November with you!
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    If I can maintain my weight this weekend I will be happy, having a halloween party at my house tonight...food...drinks...agh!
  • sjyates
    Options
    So I started sending friend requests to all 14 of my soon-to-be best November Challenge buddies, but I guess you can only make a limited amount of friend requests in a 10 minute span:grumble: . . .so, add me if I don't get the rest of you added soon!

We were invited to a Halloween party on Saturday night, but haven't decided if we are going to go. . .However, I made treats for my daughter's daycare party and I can't seem to stay out of the leftovers! Nutter Butter ghosts, sugar cookies and cake pops - AHHHH! So, I'm going to have to work on my sweet tooth this weekend!
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Name: Danielle Searancke
    Start weight: 138 lbs
    Aim for November: 132 lbs (with TWO inches lost in my waist)
    What you are going to do to get there: 5:20 AM works outs three times a week, one day of activity on weekends and smaller portions.
    Your current motivation: Beach wedding in February on the white sand of Taurranga New Zealand
  • lotuspixy
    Options
    Can you squeeze in one more? I'm new and trying to find support.
  • lu123
    Options
    Serenifly and lotuspixy sorry but I'm going to keep the limit at the 15 people we already have. Sorry.

Feel free to add me for support though :smile:
  • lu123
    Options
    Hey Joni, good to know your name :smile:

Good luck with your halloween parties this weekend, sweets are always tempting! Let us know how it goes!

Are you guys dressing up as anything?
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    am so excited to start this tomorrow!!
    it was my 21st yesterday so i tried to do well but went over slightly on my calories but it could have been a whole lot worse! I stuck to the diet lemonades all night and didnt nibble on the snacks - apart from a tiny bit of wholegrain pasta :)
    will weigh myself in tomorrow morning before leaving my parents house to go back home - and when ive bought my wii i will definately be on the right tracks :)

good luck to everyone!!!!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Should we post our Monday weigh ins (including tomorrow) on here, or send it to Lu123?
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I am almost scared to weigh in tomarrow, I ate horrible this weekend-Halloween and all.

But, November 1st! woo hoo! Brand new day and a new goal.

The only day I plan on not watching my intake is my birthday-my family will be coming over for pork tacos.

Otherwise-it's on!
  • lu123
    Options
    Mandie, you can do either I don't mind. I'm going to post here and then on a tuesday I'll do a round up post of everyone's losses :smile:

YAY start today.

I'm still at 172!

Have a good day everyone :happy:
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Morning everyone! I had a terrible halloween weekend so I am still at the same weight as last week - 79.4kg (175lbs) but this month is a new month and I'm going for it! Bring on that hot christmas party dress! Good luck to everyone!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    so not the best start for me as im sitting at 241 this morning..but it was my birthday so it could have been a lot lot worse..
    however november is a new month and those numbers are only going to go down :)
  • sjyates
    Options
    I'm still at 127 - thanks goodness! My eating over the weekend was horrible!

So, it's a new month now - woo hoo!

I'm already on track for my November goals - I got up this morning and started C25k, and did an extra 6 minute to reach 2.5 miles for the day. Now, I just need to keep this up!

I am also adding to my November goals to stay on track for a walk from Nazareth to Bethlehem. . .I saw this on another post on MFP and have rounded up some co-workers, family members and friends to do this with me. From November 1 to December 25 we are walking/running/biking the distance from Nazareth to Bethlehem, 157km or ~97.56 miles. If any of you would like to join me, just let me know. I'm having everyone report their miles to me once a week.

Best of luck to everyone this month!!! I'm looking forward to it!!! :flowerforyou: