Finally went to a cosplay convention!

Options
2»

Replies

• Aviflora
    Aviflora Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    AAhhhh!! You look amazing!!! That came out beautiful, especially for a first cosplay! <3

Cosplay is my life (well, more like a hobby, but my main one!), I'm losing a few more pounds (and hopefully gaining abs) to be Tifa Lockhart.

<3 Have fun in your future cosplay endeavors! <3
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    YAY! You look great!
  • jerryschram31
    Options
    Your looking awesome! I've never cosplayed but badly want to.
  • hollykirsten
    hollykirsten Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! That is one of my huge goals too! I want to be able to pull off Erza Scarlett samuri outfit from Fairy Tail at an anime convention I am taking my husband to the end of august. That gives me 9 months to come up with a smoking hot stomach! Lol! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to give cosplay a go but shy away from it for similar reasons. :c

What did you do to lose? Any tips? You look great!
  • MissPandaSquish
    MissPandaSquish Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good job! I am so happy you reached your goal!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Beautiful craftsmanship on the outfit and congratulations on reaching your dream. I've wanted to dress as Shichika from Katanagatari but never found anyone to make his costume.
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! Your cosplay looks incredible, and you do too! I can't wait until I can do cosplay too!
  • Guinevere117
    Guinevere117 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! That is one of my huge goals too! I want to be able to pull off Erza Scarlett samuri outfit from Fairy Tail at an anime convention I am taking my husband to the end of august. That gives me 9 months to come up with a smoking hot stomach! Lol! Thanks for the inspiration!

I would also love to do Erza as well, either her Purgatory Armor or the dark one with wings. ^_^!

@DollyMiel: As for tips and tricks.... I did not do anything special really. I cut calories, but did not really cut out food groups or anything like that (other than cutting way back on sweets). I simply moderated everything I ate and exercised everyday or so on the treadmill and some household weights. Overall, I would say eat in moderation and exercise as much as you can (within reason and safely that is). :)
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!

My dream is to cosplay as Dark Phoenix :D
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    @DollyMiel: As for tips and tricks.... I did not do anything special really. I cut calories, but did not really cut out food groups or anything like that (other than cutting way back on sweets). I simply moderated everything I ate and exercised everyday or so on the treadmill and some household weights. Overall, I would say eat in moderation and exercise as much as you can (within reason and safely that is). :)
    Oh, good! Moderation and exercise are pretty much my diet philosophy. Haha. I could never cut out foods I like! T__T I'm glad to know it works and I can keep doing that. c:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!